Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
headed to Brighton for mountain biking and some beach fun, passed five on the way up and three more on the way home, mostly cactus and carbonized grey. I've seen a few area 51 on the highway, and a kid has a rapid red at work. I'm just in a hotspot in the Detroit ring...dealers have a lot of them in various trim levels. It's cool to see them popping up more and more.
I live south of Detroit, also. Like you, I see a ton of Bronco Sports daily. I mostly see Big Bend and Outer Banks trims on the road with a few Badlands sprinkled in between (including mine). Counting me, there are 3 Bronco Sports in my own subdivision. The only thing that brings me peace is that I hardly ever see another Alto Blue BS. My color choice is the only exclusivity I'm clinging to.

Edit: I live north of Detroit...??‍♂?
Sponsored

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I live south of Detroit, also. Like you, I see a ton of Bronco Sports daily. I mostly see Big Bend and Outer Banks trims on the road with a few Badlands sprinkled in between (including mine). Counting me, there are 3 Bronco Sports in my own subdivision. The only thing that brings me peace is that I hardly ever see another Alto Blue BS. My color choice is the only exclusivity I'm clinging to.
I still say that Alto Blue becomes the sleeper color. I think most went with the cool Area 51 or Cactus grey, myself as one of those...but seeing that blue in the sun, it's sharp as heck. As for others, I don't care how many others have them, it's cool to know they are becoming more popular and more available. Living in this area, priority was given to a number of dealers, and there will be a lot more on our roads.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I still say that Alto Blue becomes the sleeper color. I think most went with the cool Area 51 or Cactus grey, myself as one of those...but seeing that blue in the sun, it's sharp as heck.
I just picked up my BS yesterday after getting my windows tinted and a ceramic coating applied. That Alto Blue pops like a sum'bitch in direct sunlight. I love it.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
headed to Brighton for mountain biking and some beach fun, passed five on the way up and three more on the way home, mostly cactus and carbonized grey. I've seen a few area 51 on the highway, and a kid has a rapid red at work. I'm just in a hotspot in the Detroit ring...dealers have a lot of them in various trim levels. It's cool to see them popping up more and more.
My daughter and her family lived in Brighton Township for five years. We've spent some time up there and I've spent way more time in Detroit than I care to remember.

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I’ve probably seen 10 or so by now.

Was in MD one day and I see a driver waving towards me as I drive by. Was a girl driving an OB.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I just picked up my BS yesterday after getting my windows tinted and a ceramic coating applied. That Alto Blue pops like a sum'bitch in direct sunlight. I love it.
I had a pearl coat Red challenger. With a wash and wax it was a head turner. That Alto blue is the same. Just glistens. I honestly debated a few times when I decided to buy off a lot. The dealer I was working with had a couple come in. I've never had anything Area 51 ish so I stuck to my guns.

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
I live south of Detroit. I see a lot of them, and honestly any time I am on US23 or I75 I see at least a dozen full broncos going through testing. It's pretty cool. Had a kid in a rapid red pass me and wave I was not paying enough attention and kinda missed it. But the other hand no pun intended, that's a jeep thing...I'll just wave to be friendly...leave the secret codes to jeepers.
South Detroit is windsor. Do you mean like Delray. As an ex Detroiter I've always wondered what people meant by that.

Denefblah

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I've seen a bunch in the Seattle area! 1-3 a week. I also saw a white Outer Banks in Pacific City, OR last week

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
South Detroit is windsor. Do you mean like Delray. As an ex Detroiter I've always wondered what people meant by that.
I mean like south south...like southeast Michigan where a trip to Detroit is 30 minutes or less, where a lot of traffic travels 23/75 and our radius puts us in the Detroit region or close enough that our dealerships have a lot of leverage in ordering. It's undeniably different. I guess the perspectives are a big difference. I consider Windsor east of Detroit...semantics.

Reactions: Jrl

Guitar Girl PDX

Badlands
First Name
Niki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
A few days prior to my purchase, I saw one zipping the other direction on a highway. I took a short trip last Tuesday and about 1 mi from home, passed one going the other way. Did a 300 mile trip yesterday/today and passed another. That's all I've spotted so far not counting dealer lots.

Silly, but I get excited to see someone else with this new ride. I feel like I did when I got my first Mustang, like part of an owners club. We should make a Bronco hand signal for waving to other owners :idea:. ?

Where are you at in Oregon? I was out camping near Gaston and passed another with Dealer plates on my way back to Portland. Only the second one I've seen out driving but couldn't see the badge to tell which edition it was. I did wave but not sure if they saw me.

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Austin TX - Starting to see them daily. Have only seen one other Badlands and one First Edition around the city.
Ford Bronco Sport Spotting other Bronco Sports A82542A2-9CBA-4B00-A21D-EB5C04B5D960

Weston52

Big Bend
First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Solara, 91 Miata
I’ve seen one in 3 wks and 1,600 miles.
interestingly, I had to take someone to a small regional hospital this weekend and when we came out at 3:00 a.m. mine was the only car in the lot. The hospital aide looked at my BS and said he had heard there was a Bronco in the lot!

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
Where are you at in Oregon? I was out camping near Gaston and passed another with Dealer plates on my way back to Portland. Only the second one I've seen out driving but couldn't see the badge to tell which edition it was. I did wave but not sure if they saw me.
I know gaston, we always go there by hagg lake :)

Fritz Bay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I saw one headed north to the South Rim of Grand Canyon on Saturday as I was headed south after a Rim to Rim hike the day before. I've seen others scattered around AZ, but that was the most fun. (Though my first thought was: wish I could get cross-rails for the roof rack and carry my canoe.)
Sponsored