Unsane

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Based on a recommendation on this forum, I went with a Sportwing body side molding, instead of the Ford ones.

Overall, I am pretty pleased with them. The installation was pretty straightforward. I even managed to do it with my 6 year old running around and doing her best to throw every blade of grass, seed, speck of dust in my general direction. I like that they are less bulky looking than the Ford ones. I felt like the Ford ones were a little too close to the badge.

If you’re interested, check them out here:
https://www.sportwing.com/Exterior-Accessories/Body-Side-Moldings

Before and after pics below:

Ford Bronco Sport Sportwing - Body Side Moldings 02117463-E87C-496C-84A9-9979FDC61B85

Ford Bronco Sport Sportwing - Body Side Moldings 5643C34A-DBD7-4BEC-AC40-93FA7EEF235F

Ford Bronco Sport Sportwing - Body Side Moldings 7CBBA41E-5670-45AF-A0C8-452758CB630C

Ford Bronco Sport Sportwing - Body Side Moldings 96259F71-E75C-406B-A994-49A75B11AAD6

Ford Bronco Sport Sportwing - Body Side Moldings 186BB29E-334C-4F94-B2D3-0217842C6AC4
Sponsored

OP
OP

Unsane

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It is hard to tell how well they will work at deflecting door dings. They are positioned on the part of the door that sticks out the most, so I think that they will be better than nothing.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
It is hard to tell how well they will work at deflecting door dings. They are positioned on the part of the door that sticks out the most, so I think that they will be better than nothing.
It's weird the way they are cut its almost like they are supposed to go onto the door indentation not underneath it ?‍♂
I looked at the website and that's where they are supposed to be. I don't know how much protection is offered in that position.
I do like the color match of the moldings tho...

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
It's weird the way they are cut its almost like they are supposed to go onto the door indentation not underneath it ?‍♂
I looked at the website and that's where they are supposed to be. I don't know how much protection is offered in that position.
I do like the color match of the moldings tho...
I was thinking the same thing, I initially thought they would go inside the door indent.

Foad

First Edition
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Do you think they could be put above the indentation. BSFE my sticker is below but I like the color match. Thought of having them moved above. But this may do the trick.

ALC

Outer Banks
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 Escape, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
I choose to place BSM on top of concave surface. Dawn shows to install like Andrew did. I never follow directions.

Ford Bronco Sport Sportwing - Body Side Moldings IMG_2676

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
I choose to place BSM on top of concave surface. Dawn shows to install like Andrew did. I never follow directions.

Ford Bronco Sport Sportwing - Body Side Moldings IMG_2676
Gotta love a Rebel........... :rockon:
Looks great!

wht1986

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I put the sportwing molding on this weekend. I like them, adds just that little bit of flair, instead of Ford's big blocky black bar molding. The color matching is almost spot on. Before / After pics.
Ford Bronco Sport Sportwing - Body Side Moldings b1
Ford Bronco Sport Sportwing - Body Side Moldings b2