rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Absolutely wrong. The Heritage models are late arrivals so you could very well not see it until at least next Summer/Fall.
Called the dealer I placed my order with and their information shows late fall to Q1 2023 for builds to start
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I have a BS Heritage Limited in Yellowstone Metallic on order already at below invoice with no ADM. About to close on a pending private sale for my '22 BS OBX for $38k so I am looking forward to my new BS Limited.
But I thought I read that they won't start building these until November (but could be wrong?)
Iā€™m keeping my fingers crossed for the November builds and that my order gets selected. One never knowsā€¦

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Called the dealer I placed my order with and their information shows late fall to Q1 2023 for builds to start
SO I am partially correct.

Most orders are being filled 4-8 months from start. I believe you said you ordered a Heritage Limited (Badlands). Then say, best case scenario of 6-8 months AVERAGE, then if the latest you start is March at the end of Q1 2023, then you are looking at VERY late Summer/early Fall.

The few orders people put in appears to hit that four-month mark IF they forgo the sunroof, CoPilot 360+, tow hitch, etc ...

Good luck, but I think you will be waiting a long time.

Last edited:

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
SO I am partially correct.

Most orders are being filled 4-8 months from start. I believe you said you ordered a Heritage Limited (Badlands). Then say, best case scenario of 6-8 months AVERAGE, then if the latest you start is March at the end of Q1 2023, then you are looking at VERY late Summer/early Fall.

The few orders people put in appears to hit that four-month mark IF they forgo the sunroof, CoPilot 360+, tow hitch, etc ...

Good luck, but I think you will be waiting a long time.
Not trying to be correct or incorrect, but I know/understand the order process as I still have not received a build date (yet) for my February 2022 full size Bronco order

Last edited:

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Need a photo of the peak blue.

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Looks so cool! It's too bad they're gonna be so expensive and plagued with steep dealer markups. I wanted to order one but my internet sales consultant warned me that since it's a limited production vehicle, there's guaranteed to be markups on them despite ordering one. It also depends on which dealers Ford is choosing to allow for allocations on this vehicle. No way that's happening! As nice as it would've been, I played it safe and ordered a regular Bronco Sport.
I had a quote for a BS Heritage from a dealer in Auburn, CA and they added $3k onto MSRP. I contacted the next nearest dealer and they were happy to order as MSRP. Ordered it 2 days ago in Robinā€™s Egg blue.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Definitely digging the Bronco Sport script badging. Not necessarily the placement, but the badging is great IMO.
We will need someone to make us a heritage limited badge.

Cactusjk

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Not trying to be correct or incorrect, but I know/understand the order process as I still have not received a build date (yet) for my February 2022 full size Bronco order
Full broncos are a different animal all together literally. Sport has its own constraint issues but the full Bronco has been a nightmare for many with webasto disasters and chip/commodity issues. They aren't even allowing new orders on the heritage broncos until ALL reservation holders have a shot. They are clearing the day one banks. Crap or get off the pot for those holding out on x-y-or z.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I had a quote for a BS Heritage from a dealer in Auburn, CA and they added $3k onto MSRP. I contacted the next nearest dealer and they were happy to order as MSRP. Ordered it 2 days ago in Robinā€™s Egg blue.
Always criminals out there. It's sad. Glad you found someone happy to make money and do so.reasonbly fair.

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
I ordered a ā€˜regularā€™ Heritage Edition in Robinā€™s Egg Blue. I agree that the Limited Edition is pushing it price wise. I ordered on the 12th and received confirmation on the same day. My dealer already confirmed that my order is COVP approved so as soon as Ford begins scheduling (hopefully in September), my order will be looked at.
Nice! I love the blue!

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Absolutely wrong. The Heritage models are late arrivals so you could very well not see it until at least next Summer/Fall.
Where did you hear this? My dealer knew nothing about them being late arrivals and the order guide doesn't mention it. I didn't see it in the Ford press release either. I think that only applies to the full size bronco or that one blue color

Last edited:

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Where did you hear this? My dealer knew nothing about them being late arrivals and the order guide doesn't mention it. I didn't see it in the Ford press release either. I think that only applies to the full size bronco or that one blue color
I stand corrected. It is the Full sized one that are later arrival.
Sponsored