Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Definitely digging the Bronco Sport script badging. Not necessarily the placement, but the badging is great IMO.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
It's pretty cool. I would definitely not see anyone already with a BS wanting to 'upgrade' to this unless already planning on upgrading to a BL.

Though, with an MSRP of nearly $46k they are pushing the threshold of an "affordable" vehicle. I feel it's starting to head into the 'not-worth-it' category for many new car shoppers. I mean $46k could (in a normal world) get you into a 4-door Bronco Badlands. Albeit, not many options, but still into a Badlands.

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks so cool! It's too bad they're gonna be so expensive and plagued with steep dealer markups. I wanted to order one but my internet sales consultant warned me that since it's a limited production vehicle, there's guaranteed to be markups on them despite ordering one. It also depends on which dealers Ford is choosing to allow for allocations on this vehicle. No way that's happening! As nice as it would've been, I played it safe and ordered a regular Bronco Sport.

JerryInMexico

Big Bend
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
It's pretty cool. I would definitely not see anyone already with a BS wanting to 'upgrade' to this unless already planning on upgrading to a BL.

Though, with an MSRP of nearly $46k they are pushing the threshold of an "affordable" vehicle. I feel it's starting to head into the 'not-worth-it' category for many new car shoppers. I mean $46k could (in a normal world) get you into a 4-door Bronco Badlands. Albeit, not many options, but still into a Badlands.
Agree. I got my BS BB in Mexico this year for about $33,000. Good value, I think. $46K, though? I would not do that. Don´t think it is worth it.

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I ordered a ‘regular’ Heritage Edition in Robin’s Egg Blue. I agree that the Limited Edition is pushing it price wise. I ordered on the 12th and received confirmation on the same day. My dealer already confirmed that my order is COVP approved so as soon as Ford begins scheduling (hopefully in September), my order will be looked at.

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This badge is great!!
But, this link is for an original style badge ... meaning drill holes & clip from behind.
Another thread from this forum has the graphic files to 3D print this same badge.
Would love to see this badge with a 3M tape style application from an aftermarket manufacturer; b/c I don't have access to a 3D printer.

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Not gonna lie, I don't like the Heritage Edition colors for the Bronco Sport. The price point is way overpriced, also. Definitely not worth the money. The Bronco Sport script badge is cool, however.

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
I have a BS Heritage Limited in Yellowstone Metallic on order already at below invoice with no ADM. About to close on a pending private sale for my '22 BS OBX for $38k so I am looking forward to my new BS Limited.
But I thought I read that they won't start building these until November (but could be wrong?)

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
This badge is great!!
But, this link is for an original style badge ... meaning drill holes & clip from behind.
Another thread from this forum has the graphic files to 3D print this same badge.
Would love to see this badge with a 3M tape style application from an aftermarket manufacturer; b/c I don't have access to a 3D printer.
My thought was to remove the mounting studs and add 3M tape :)

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
My thought was to remove the mounting studs and add 3M tape :)
Should be able to buy from Ford at some point with tape already applied.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
This color and the Robin's Egg Blue I really like, especially with the white parts. Curious to see what that Peak Blue is going to look like as well. It's a shame you can't get these colors on the non heritage editions, but hey they're special editions for a reason.

Also, definitely going to be getting a set of those badges once they become available from Ford.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I have a BS Heritage Limited in Yellowstone Metallic on order already at below invoice with no ADM. About to close on a pending private sale for my '22 BS OBX for $38k so I am looking forward to my new BS Limited.
But I thought I read that they won't start building these until November (but could be wrong?)
Absolutely wrong. The Heritage models are late arrivals so you could very well not see it until at least next Summer/Fall.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Heritage Limited is what $2,000 more then a fully optioned Badlands? But comes standard with all the optional Badlands packages. So yeah 46k is high but only a little more then equivalent regular Badlands Sport.
Sponsored