RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
For those that had their delivery dates change and yours did ship,especially those that shipped last month. It may still show up well before the new date. My delivery date changed too and then it was delivered the same evening. Mine shipped 12/15 and was delivered on 1/12. I picked it up yesterday. Mine sat in a lot an hour from me for 3 weeks before it was loaded on a truck and delivered.
@Bdub didn't this happen to you too?

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
So what does the date on the window sticker signify again?

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
@Bdub didn't this happen to you too?
Yep. Original delivery date was 11/30, pushed to 12/29 and pushed again to 1/16. The palsapp showed the car in New Castle, DE for a couple of weeks. Received a call from the dealer on 1/3 that it had arrived, the palsapp never updated for me.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
For those that had their delivery dates change and yours did ship,especially those that shipped last month. It may still show up well before the new date. My delivery date changed too and then it was delivered the same evening. Mine shipped 12/15 and was delivered on 1/12. I picked it up yesterday. Mine sat in a lot an hour from me for 3 weeks before it was loaded on a truck and delivered.
Congratulations to everyone finally getting their Sport! These posts are giving me hope. ?

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
My BS completed production on 2/8/21 and shipped on 2/9/21 according to the tracking site. I have been checking the palsapp site and it keeps saying “VIN Number Not Found. The Unit may have been moved by another Carrier or not yet released to Carrier.” How long does it take for something to show up on the palsapp site?

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
My BS completed production on 2/8/21 and shipped on 2/9/21 according to the tracking site. I have been checking the palsapp site and it keeps saying “VIN Number Not Found. The Unit may have been moved by another Carrier or not yet released to Carrier.” How long does it take for something to show up on the palsapp site?
I think it depends on your location and who they ship with. I'm in SC and mine never did show up in there. So they must use a different carrier out this way.

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ‘22 Explr ST ordered
Palsapp doesn’t track train shipments, either. Access to train shipments is not easy.

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I think it depends on your location and who they ship with. I'm in SC and mine never did show up in there. So they must use a different carrier out this way.
Well damn! How long did it take to get to you? Surely it would be a few days less being in TN, at least I would think.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Well damn! How long did it take to get to you? Surely it would be a few days less being in TN, at least I would think.
Mine shipped December 15th and got to my dealer the night of January 12th. I picked it up the morning of January 13th.

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Has anyone had issues with the tracker site changing back to in production after your BS shipped? My BS was shipped on 2/9 and has been saying it is “in transit” since then, until a few minutes ago. It now says “in production” again. About an hour ago it still said “in transit”. I went to the dealership today to test drive their demo and had asked them to see where my vehicle is currently and they said it is currently in New Mexico.
Sponsored