Snorkel available for Bronco Sport?

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The Badlands intake is already relocated to allow almost 24" of water fording; the Sport also has triple door seals, I understand partially for the same reason. I don't think a snorkel would add any capability to this.

OP
OP
First Name
Rodrigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
The Badlands intake is already relocated to allow almost 24" of water fording; the Sport also has triple door seals, I understand partially for the same reason. I don't think a snorkel would add any capability to this.
Thank you.

MarcusBrody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect, BMW 318ti
You're gonna need more than a snorkel.
Often snorkels are about ensuring cleaner air gets to the intake in very dusty conditions rather than water fording ability. I'm not sure where the Badlands' intake was relocated to, but there still might be a reason to have a snorkel even if you're never going to drive through more than a puddle.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Osco wonders how long before there's a YouTube of a Baby Bronco making like a cork bobber floating down some river, with the owner on the roof hanging onto his baby by the snorkel,,LoL
Sorry I just couldn't help myself :))

Goinbroke2

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport badlands
I’m looking for one as well, I do dip into 2-3’ of water on some crossings. I’ve stalled other vehicles dipping into water and plugging the air filter. No engine damage, just choked it, pull the wet filter and fire it back up.
Don’t want to do it to a new vehicle though.😳😳😳