ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Added the 65” “Go Rhino” brand flat rack to my BS. Happy with the low profile. Got to add some eye bolts to the tracks to have tie down spots.. but supper happy to have the extra storage area

Ford Bronco Sport Show Me Your Favorite Modification F9226991-EC49-4464-9857-5EAA0D94442D

Ford Bronco Sport Show Me Your Favorite Modification C09CBD57-C4B0-4C66-8B3D-19D0EEB1DC12

Ford Bronco Sport Show Me Your Favorite Modification 88CAE36C-4CC7-4471-9366-7455130C7DBE
I like the round tubing, how's the noise on the highways?

SouthernBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Personally, I’m more interested in the Light Bar. Not a fan of the RC nudge bar, and I’ve been looking all morning for other options. The nicest one I’ve found was from the BlackHorse site which nobody seems too sure of.
I finally was able to get the Blackhorse nudge bar. I have been checking weekly since November and got lucky I finally found it in stock. Quality seems good. The black coating was better than i expected. Sort of like a Rhino Liner material. We see how it will hold up!

Ford Bronco Sport Show Me Your Favorite Modification A8C95D9E-4F9A-417F-A848-0B65AB99E86F

Virgo Life

Badlands
First Name
USCGRescue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Spot Badlands 2022
The Control Knob tinted Aluminum Covers that match my Badlands interiror...

OP
OP
ErikaFrzn

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Sport, '15 Explorer, ‘22 Trail Boss
The Control Knob tinted Aluminum Covers that match my Badlands interiror...

As a fellow Virgo, I like your style :thumbsup: (love the jacket btw, you look familiar :giggle:)

AlbyVaz

Base
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
I also attempted to record driving with my phone but was unsuccessful. The recording does not accurately represent the true sound. It has a smooth, low, deep tone to it. Only the drone is in cold startup mode. Inside, there is little noise from the city or the highway. Louder than stock, but not annoying or disturbing. There's no need to turn up the volume to hear music. At freeway speeds, there is no hypnotic drone. It has a very clean tone. I utilized two 3" double walled exhaust tips; the sound will most likely change slightly if I use something else to terminate with.

Last edited:

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I also attempted to record driving with my phone but was unsuccessful. The recording does not accurately represent the true sound. It has a smooth, low, deep tone to it. Only the drone is in cold startup mode. Inside, there is little noise from the city or the highway. Louder than stock, but not annoying or disturbing. There's no need to turn up the volume to hear music. At freeway speeds, there is no hypnotic drone. It has a very clean tone. I utilized two 3" double walled exhaust tips; the sound will most likely change slightly if I use something else to terminate with.
I'm just jumping in but
Which system did you go with?
If it's the cat back is it pretty much plug and play? Sensors, mounts and all that
Sponsored