Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
It's going to depend on where you live as to reception with a shorter antenna. Quality would also be a concern for me.

Try a good radio install shop for opinions on antennas. They should know your area, plus know what works in the way of length.
Sponsored

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
The important test is "how is the HD radio"? I tried taking my antenna off to see how the FM signal was around here. I actually wanted a bit less reception so I could use an FM transmitter device in the car. It did help a little bit with the signal crossover but I also had zero HD reception. That's important here because the FM channels are mostly ad broadcasters while their HD channels are ad-free.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I broke my OEM antenna right away going under a big tree branch. I don't recall any problems unscrewing it. I checked to see the stubby worked OK. It did and I don't think I've turned on the radio since.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Well Unfortunately this antenna I ordered did not fit. The base was too big. Going back to the drawing board. I'll be back when I test another Antenna.
Ya know it does say its for Chrysler products..... Just saying
Sponsored