First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Koons dealers are the worst over MSRP offenders in DC metro area.
Speaking of dealer crooks. Koons has a Badlands listed for $46,000 and the only option it has is Tow Package. So $12,000 over MSRP.

Ford Bronco Sport Several New Ford Models Selling For More Than MSRP Koons Badlands
Sponsored

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Speaking of dealer crooks. Koons has a Badlands listed for $46,000 and the only option it has is Tow Package. So $12,000 over MSRP.
Yeah, Fing crooks.

lbjailer

First Edition
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F150 Lariat 4X4, Bronco Sport First Edition
Got my FE at MSRP in April. I Feel like I was lucky. The internet manager was super friendly. Did all the financing online and only spent 10 minutes in the finance office and was done. Fastest and easiest vehicle purchase I have ever done in my life, and I have purchased about 10 cars from dealers in my lifetime.

Deanh

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Even at MSRP these Bronco Sports are overpriced. Paying over MSRP you will be looking at very serious depreciation once they start pumping out 200,000+ units a year probably late '22 or so. They will be sitting on dealer lots, be in every neighborhood, every parking lot. They will be as common as an Escape is now. Competition will also try to get in on the mini off road SUV market as well. At that point Ford will need big rebates to move units. And older units will drop in value accordingly.
Again...absolute rubbish....you have completely lost sight of what the vehicle compares to in its segment, its capabilities and popularity...the only way that will decline will be time and if Ford overbuilds them...theres several articles documenting their turn time once they hit lots. No doubt thats perhaps reflective of lack of availability and chip issues...but to say they are overpriced from the get go is flat out WRONG. Please enlighten us of a better value with comparable capability in the BS 's segment...

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Please enlighten us of a better value with comparable capability in the BS 's segment...
Calm down keyboard warier. Its an opinion and the opinion express by several reviews online. And reviews considering over priced is their opinion too. In my opinion at MSRP they are priced too high. That is my opinion. You don't like it that is fine tough guy...

Deanh

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Calm down keyboard warier. Its an opinion and the opinion express by several reviews online. And reviews considering over priced is their opinion too. In my opinion at MSRP they are priced too high. That is my opinion. You don't like it that is fine tough guy...
no keyboard warrior at all...apologies if thats how you interpreted it, you're entitled to your opinion...just asking exactly what your'e basing it on...and you didnt answer the question...compared to what exactly?...remember they start under $29k and 4 wheel drive is std..

Last edited:

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Bought mine 3-1/2 months ago for MSRP minus $500.00

I was lucky I guess.

mooner44

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Went to my dealership where I bought my Bronco Sport to pick up my accessories and found out that they are $4,000 over MSRP right now. I bought mine JUST days before apparently. ?
Sponsored