gizahuna

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I noticed something about the seatbelt warning that I wanted to see if anyone else had also experienced. I unbuckled my seatbelt as I was pulling into my driveway and noticed that the warning chime wasn't immediate. I decided to do a controlled test....I drove for a bit, then unbuckled my seatbelt. Again the chime didn't go on. After a small amount of time, it finally sounded. Is this normal? I've read that the audio will mute, but when does that happen?
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
I noticed something about the seatbelt warning that I wanted to see if anyone else had also experienced. I unbuckled my seatbelt as I was pulling into my driveway and noticed that the warning chime wasn't immediate. I decided to do a controlled test....I drove for a bit, then unbuckled my seatbelt. Again the chime didn't go on. After a small amount of time, it finally sounded. Is this normal? I've read that the audio will mute, but when does that happen?
Sounds normal, it'll that a minute or so to alert with a chime if your not buckled up. You can control the rear seat chimes in the sync menu if I remember right.