Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

Deleted member 7904

Hello from Georgia...Joined the BS family 3 weeks ago when I traded a loaded 2020 Nissan Armada for my Cactus Grey Badlands...so far, so good. I'm impressed that the BL feels larger than it is. Seems cavernous inside sitting behind the wheel with the large bulging hood. Getting 25.7 mpg from 1st tankful...Happy at this point. Love the BL interior.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_4309
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_4310
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_4357

MMR_A51OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello all! Matt from Illinois here. Just got a '22 Outer Banks BS (Area 51 color). So far, I am really loving this ride. I traded in my 2015 Subaru XV for this vehicle. I love how it sits higher and the cargo space feels roomier. There are also so many amazing features that make me happy I decided to pull the trigger! Not looking to do too much to the ride besides apply some decals and add a tow hitch for our bicycles. I'm mostly a lurker on these forums, but I will be around. Nice to be a part of this group.

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
Hello from Georgia...Joined the BS family 3 weeks ago when I traded a loaded 2020 Nissan Armada for my Cactus Grey Badlands...so far, so good. I'm impressed that the BL feels larger than it is. Seems cavernous inside sitting behind the wheel with the large bulging hood. Getting 25.7 mpg from 1st tankful...Happy at this point. Love the BL interior.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_4309
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_4310
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_4357
Hello all! Matt from Illinois here. Just got a '22 Outer Banks BS (Area 51 color). So far, I am really loving this ride. I traded in my 2015 Subaru XV for this vehicle. I love how it sits higher and the cargo space feels roomier. There are also so many amazing features that make me happy I decided to pull the trigger! Not looking to do too much to the ride besides apply some decals and add a tow hitch for our bicycles. I'm mostly a lurker on these forums, but I will be around. Nice to be a part of this group.
Greetings to the both of you
The Welcome Committee here are slow risers
Still nestled in beds
With visions of Broncos
Dancing in their heads

Bender

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Just picked up my '22 Cactus Grey Big Bend a week ago! Affectionately named Bender. My wife and I's first brand new car and my 2nd Ford ('04 V6 Mustang was the first).

We came from an '11 Chevy Cruze (terrible first-year iteration car--I do not recommend) and are excited to get on to some trails, camping, and hiking in the upstate of South Carolina!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_4526

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Just picked up my '22 Cactus Grey Big Bend a week ago! Affectionately named Bender. My wife and I's first brand new car and my 2nd Ford ('04 V6 Mustang was the first).

We came from an '11 Chevy Cruze (terrible first-year iteration car--I do not recommend) and are excited to get on to some trails, camping, and hiking in the upstate of South Carolina!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_4526
Welcome aboard!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
You can learn just as much by lurking! Sometimes it’s fun to join in the fray though. :cool:

Last edited:
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hello all! Phil here from California. Purchased a 2022 Big Bend in the Area 51 color. Loved the way the Sport looks and went outside my norm of purchasing Japanese cars. Was fortunate that a local dealer had the Area 51 color that both my wife and I liked. So far the BS has been great. Hope to learn and share tips from this group.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? BS

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello all! Phil here from California. Purchased a 2022 Big Bend in the Area 51 color. Loved the way the Sport looks and went outside my norm of purchasing Japanese cars. Was fortunate that a local dealer had the Area 51 color that both my wife and I liked. So far the BS has been great. Hope to learn and share tips from this group.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? BS
Welcome to the club!

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hello all! Matt from Illinois here. Just got a '22 Outer Banks BS (Area 51 color).
I’m an Illinois ‘22 Area 51 outer banks driver too. So obviously you made a good choice. 😉
If you find some fun places to take it in this flat state, be sure to post them!

CyberFord

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi everyone
Hope you all doing great, I'm 66 love the outdoors, do a lot of camp hosting at state park and camping with family.
I have on order BS Badlands, Cyber orange with premium package, power moonroof and tow package.
Ordered on Mar. 31st do not have a VIN yet, hope soon.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Hi everyone
Hope you all doing great, I'm 66 love the outdoors, do a lot of camp hosting at state park and camping with family.
I have on order BS Badlands, Cyber orange with premium package, power moonroof and tow package.
Ordered on Mar. 31st do not have a VIN yet, hope soon.
Welcome , and read lots on this forum, great information here .

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? C4B85646-4332-47D6-AD50-D64B13D67D00

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 66E8D6AA-7CD0-4859-B519-CE38C748F601

MMR_A51OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I’m an Illinois ‘22 Area 51 outer banks driver too. So obviously you made a good choice. 😉
If you find some fun places to take it in this flat state, be sure to post them!
Thanks! I ought to take a road trip..
Sponsored