bronco_Banks

Outer Banks
First Name
Olga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Heya! SW bronco lover here, we have just enough varied terrain that I can’t wait to see what happens. “Side by side” (sorry for the poor angle) comparison of my 2009 escape hybrid to my new boy. Haven’t even driven it on the freeway yet but it’s pickup speed is phenomenal anyway comparatively, even on a 40mph regular straightaway.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 80C1E7D5-570E-4668-8D9A-7B8816601136

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Greetings from South Texas! We've had our Badlands for two months! I love everything about it so far, can't wait to get it dirty off road!
Hello and welcome, from another South Texan... San Antone... Only about 4 weeks with my Badlands... enjoying every mile!

Surfski

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Hello - Bill from Asbury Park, NJ, here. I ordered a Bronco Sport OB last week. I'm looking forward to it arriving. Dealer said it would be 90-120 days for delivery. If someone can offer some insight into actual delivery intervals, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hello Bill and welcome to the forum!

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
Hello - Bill from Asbury Park, NJ, here. I ordered a Bronco Sport OB last week. I'm looking forward to it arriving. Dealer said it would be 90-120 days for delivery. If someone can offer some insight into actual delivery intervals, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Greetings Surfski
this site is littered with great posts
just where you want to be
good threads / bad threads
make yourself at home

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 1655338945431

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello Bill/Surfski to this forum. Hope your OB do it on time. Enjoy all threads, and information available on them.

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
Jon, from Nashville, Tennessee. BS OB due mid July. Eagerly waiting. Trying to get by watching bronco sport YouTube videos.

laurajmitcham

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hey y’all! Replying from Southeast Texas. Just picked up my 2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks this weekend. I am absolutely LOVING it so far! I also already have an entirely too long accessories wish list that won’t stop growing. 🤣🤪

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? B951D1DF-C2CB-472C-835C-02EE34D5A3EB

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
Hello Admin. Can you find out if Ford plans to make a locking gas filler plug? Word on the forum is that the one that fits everything else that Ford makes doesn’t fit. Not so much worried about siphoning as much as a-holes pouring water or other liquids into the tank. Thanks.

IconicSilver2002

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello from Sin City, AKA Las Vegas! My name is Jackie.

I was thrilled to pick up a gently used 2021 Ford Bronco Sport (FBS) in iconic Silver in April 2022! I traded in my 2020 Ram 1500 for the Baby Bronco and although I will always love the feel of a 5.7 Hemi, the Big Horn did not fit in my garage, and the rising gas prices prompted me to reconsider owning a full-size truck.

In 2020, I was intrigued by the order online process offered by Ford, but without seeing the FBS in person, I waited to see it with different options. I also was undecided about which engine size to pick. So, after checking out and test driving a few models at a few different dealerships over a year, I was hooked. As so many models were pre-ordered, none were available to purchase at MSRP. Dealers wanted $2000 over MSRP and I would not pay. Ha! I had no idea the overages would rise to $5000-$7000 and more like I see today. WOW!

Anyway, I am so thankful to whoever ordered the FBS I currently own bc they did a fabulous job picking options, and then selling it, LOL! It is a Big Bend model with a few extra goodies, including the wireless charging pad, moonroof, driver power seat, full-sized spare, and tow package. I upgraded the tires to the BFGoodrich 235 65/R17s and have been having a blast exploring Nevada, Utah and California destinations, trails and campgrounds, all while getting fabulous gas mileage.

I love this forum and have thoroughly enjoyed reading about everyone's opinions, mods, experiences and insights.

Nice to meet y'all! Giddy up!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Beach.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Mountains.JPG
Sponsored