Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
'
Hello Everyone,

Christopher or just Chris here.

Hello everyone!

Last week I traded in my 2021 Ram 1500 for a 2023 bronco Sport Outer Banks that was a leftover. I will admit I did not do my research and didn’t know about the Badlands extra off-road and 4x4 features, so a little buyers remorse on my end.

I’ve generally been a Jeep guy most of my life, having owned a Patriot, Commander and Cherokee. The Patriot was my favorite and I did mod it slightly for better beach driving. These days the line up is less impressive and astronomical in price. $48,000 for a compass trailhawk? They must have lose their minds.

So I went with the Bronco Sport but like I said bought the not off-road trim… However I don’t think this will be much of an issue. I don’t rock climb or anything but I do like going down sandy, muddy roads and driving on the beach.

I plan on a lift kit and AT tires in the coming year. I think with those two mods I can do my basic off-roading. There isn’t much available here in Pennsylvania as it is.

I look forward to reading what you’ve all done and advice you all have given. I’m not mechanically knowledgeable and will need pointers and tips as I go.

Look forward to hanging out with you all!
[/QUOTE
Well Chris welcome to the forum, I think you will find the OBX plenty capable for the Beach. I had a 21 Big Bend that I went out during a Blizzard with 2 feet of snow at the time and let me tell ya she was a trooper, to me she was outstanding in slippery mode I had no problems getting around, as a matter of fact the only vehicles I saw were jeeps an 4x4 trucks out. I was the only nut in my Bronco Sport. I think you’ll have a blast at the beach. Steve
Sponsored

Last edited:

CancunBadlands

Badlands
First Name
CancunBadlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Cyber Orange
Greetings from Cancun, I just got a 2023 BSBL, so far so good! @CancunBadlands

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20240127_202143

awilson40

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport
Hello All,
Thanks for the add. I'm a soon to be retired engineer and Fmr Marine from North Carolina.
My wife just bought a 2024 Bronco Sport Badlands in Cactus Gray and so far loves it. Far more 4wd tech than we will ever use but she wanted the 2.0 and they had this on the local lot so she jumped on it. Looking fwd to all the info on this board. BTW My avatar is the custom 1958 Indy Roadster that my Dad built . I drive it around Eastern NC.
Thanks again

Last edited:

bronco68halfcab

Heritage
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 Bronco, '78 Granada, '11 F150, '24 BS
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 1710983622526-xo

Hello I'm Stephen and I just bought a 2024 BS Heritage for my wife, we traded in a 2017 Escape for her dream Bronco. She saw one about 6 months ago and we have been looking for the right colored BS ever since. The dealer just got this in and then it was gone. So far we love it, getting even better milage than the escape. I may even get to drive it one day. This is our 7th Bronco and very glad it has joined our stable, we currently also have a 68 Half Cab and the granddaughter has a black electric EB and is thrilled to be called a Bronco Girl.

ATLAS BLUE BADLANDS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BADLANDS
Greenhorn mini Bronco owner's - 2024 Badlands - Our first new Ford of any kind since buying our first new car, a 1984 Chevy cavalier. There have been other new rigs thru the years - Chevy's - GMC - Nissan - Dodge - Toyota - Chrysler PT Cruiser - Mini Cooper - Subaru. This mini Bronco reminds us of the fun the 2010 Mini Cooper was - even much the same color combo. It is "in transit" yet - dealer ordered it 9/10/2023 and it was made 3/16/2024 - and the dealer says it is in Portland waiting truck transport. The dealer says they really can't tell the day it will arrive. The Ford tracking site says shipped 3/22/2024.

Anyone know how long that may take to Washington state?

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? ATLAS

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Should be at your dealer within the next week or two. It can depend on what’s going where but both my recent purchases arrived by train and total time was 2 - 3 weeks in transit.
Sponsored