Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

IconicSilver2002

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey y’all! Replying from Southeast Texas. Just picked up my 2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks this weekend. I am absolutely LOVING it so far! I also already have an entirely too long accessories wish list that won’t stop growing. 🤣🤪

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? B951D1DF-C2CB-472C-835C-02EE34D5A3EB
Yesss, the accessories available are so fun! COngratulations!
Sponsored

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello from Sin City, AKA Las Vegas! My name is Jackie.

I was thrilled to pick up a gently used 2021 Ford Bronco Sport (FBS) in iconic Silver in April 2022! I traded in my 2020 Ram 1500 for the Baby Bronco and although I will always love the feel of a 5.7 Hemi, the Big Horn did not fit in my garage, and the rising gas prices prompted me to reconsider owning a full-size truck.

In 2020, I was intrigued by the order online process offered by Ford, but without seeing the FBS in person, I waited to see it with different options. I also was undecided about which engine size to pick. So, after checking out and test driving a few models at a few different dealerships over a year, I was hooked. As so many models were pre-ordered, none were available to purchase at MSRP. Dealers wanted $2000 over MSRP and I would not pay. Ha! I had no idea the overages would rise to $5000-$7000 and more like I see today. WOW!

Anyway, I am so thankful to whoever ordered the FBS I currently own bc they did a fabulous job picking options, and then selling it, LOL! It is a Big Bend model with a few extra goodies, including the wireless charging pad, moonroof, driver power seat, full-sized spare, and tow package. I upgraded the tires to the BFGoodrich 235 65/R17s and have been having a blast exploring Nevada, Utah and California destinations, trails and campgrounds, all while getting fabulous gas mileage.

I love this forum and have thoroughly enjoyed reading about everyone's opinions, mods, experiences and insights.

Nice to meet y'all! Giddy up!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Beach.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Mountains.JPG
Enjoy your FBS! Have you name it yet?

IconicSilver2002

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Howdy!

The name is Tony and it's nice to be a part of this growing community. I look forward to seeing you guys out on the roads, but even more so on the trails. Probably like many here, I was originally (and still am) a part of the Bronco6G forum as my reservation for a Base with the Sasquatch Package was put in only a few days after reservations opened up on July 13th. While my family did not fall on rough times during 2020, we did welcome our first two babies into our family and had an unexpected surgery to pay for. Because of that, I cancelled my reservation before I could transfer it to an order. We rebuilt our savings faster than I had anticipated (which is bittersweet) and I was able to get a Bronco Sport Badlands (which costs pretty much the same as a Sasquatched Base Bronco.....). This is bittersweet because now I regret pulling my reservation, but I was doing the responsible thing as a new dad and husband. I will probably wait a couple years because it would be 2023 or later if I put in an order now for a new Bronco. This also allows Ford to work out all the gremlins prior to me getting one (they're having quite a few). I fully intend to wheel this BS Badlands once the aftermarket gets on the same level that Jeep has for the Renegade, Cherokee, and Compass (rock sliders, 2"+ of lift, and better/more skid plates). Here is my baby. Her name is Lady and she is named after a wonderful horse I had as a child that would only let me ride her. She was quite the handful for anyone else.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Day I brought home my Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210709_220039
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210709_212159
FUN pix! I love posing my Bronco in different places. LOL

IconicSilver2002

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Bb owner since June. Loving the rig so far. Had a ranger for 17yrs and stoked on the bronco sport. Slowly getting it upgraded the way I want it. So far (tint, crossbars, basket, board rack, bug guard, black out front logo, graphic overlays on rear, door sill covers, mats and seat covers, rear storage box, bushwacker pet devider and console organizer) next up: new bigger tires “245/65/17”, lift?, nudge bar and light bar).
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 5AE912D6-692E-4E28-A3BE-5BFA2D1E492F

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 95AD9E75-9B4B-4B6A-919D-88512266D5E6

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 90E461D0-4806-4E16-9B30-BF2EDDB962ED

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 7948AAA0-8D4A-4FB2-9B84-822C4071F144

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? F172F402-0402-4072-B453-1BF05E298EB0
Fantastic!

AC1074

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Greetings from Houston, TX. I landed in a 2022 silver Bronco Sport Outer Banks. The full size Broncos are scarce around here (not to mention the outrageous mark ups at the moment) and the Bronco Sports don't last longer than 2 days at local dealerships. I happen to find one while getting an oil change on my truck at my local dealer. I hope one day to upgrade to the full size Bronco but so far loving my sport Bronco.

IconicSilver2002

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi! I got a Base Bronco Sport in Grey In December of 21, I used it for delivering Pizza's and as of right now racked up about 52'000 Miles on it
You've made many ppl happy w pizza, I'm sure! I wonder how many pizzas you could fit in the back w the seats down?! In that 64 cubic inches of space? ;0)

IconicSilver2002

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey everyone!

I'm Joey, I'm 27, and I picked up my Bronco Sport on September 16. I went from a 2008 Escape Hybrid which I drove for 7 years to a 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX that I kept for only 8 months because I hated it. I knew I wanted another SUV so I went with the Bronco Sport because I was really excited about Ford reviving the Bronco.

It's been such a great experience ever since driving it home. I love this car so much and I am so excited about taking it on trips and doing things that are out of my normal element with it, like camping, for example.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? bronc

Because it is white, I named it the Juice, which yes, I know will ruffle some feathers. But with that being said, this is giving my '08 Escape Hybrid a run for its money. I love this car so much and I am so excited to have it for many years to come. I look forward to interacting with all of you!
LOL
Love the name!
Congrats!