greengrass47

Big Bend
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
I want to say I have no complaints. Last year I was trying to weigh my options as a single traveling college student. I spend a lot of time in the outdoors whether it's hunting/fishing/etc and wanted something I could go just about realistically anywhere in comfortably. I really had to push myself to not get something with a bed, which hurt because I love Tacomas and the new Rangers but I couldn't justify it because how often am I really filling up the truck bed? What I may have wanted in a 4runner was out of the budget because I'm paying for this myself. I'm very happy with what I have and I'm definitely excited for the next couple of years to see what I can get into with this and I do hope others feel the same about theirs. I see many people buying these and complaining (mostly on Facebook), and it's very nice to come to this forum and hardly see that.

Ford Bronco Sport Satisfied with this car and looking forward to the future Summer 22' Virginia Turner

Ford Bronco Sport Satisfied with this car and looking forward to the future Summer 22' Corpus Christi
Sponsored

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Good to hear you're enjoying it!

Overall, I like it. I don't know if I'd say I love it. I've had it for almost 2 months, 1,500 miles. But I wish I had researched a bit on what packages to get. I have the Big Bend and I'm fine with that but I wish I had the Convenience and Tow package. Maybe the Black Diamond.

But all that's for what I MAY do in the future.

Werner_Russell

Base
First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I want to say I have no complaints. Last year I was trying to weigh my options as a single traveling college student. I spend a lot of time in the outdoors whether it's hunting/fishing/etc and wanted something I could go just about realistically anywhere in comfortably. I really had to push myself to not get something with a bed, which hurt because I love Tacomas and the new Rangers but I couldn't justify it because how often am I really filling up the truck bed? What I may have wanted in a 4runner was out of the budget because I'm paying for this myself. I'm very happy with what I have and I'm definitely excited for the next couple of years to see what I can get into with this and I do hope others feel the same about theirs. I see many people buying these and complaining (mostly on Facebook), and it's very nice to come to this forum and hardly see that.

Ford Bronco Sport Satisfied with this car and looking forward to the future Summer 22' Virginia Turner

Ford Bronco Sport Satisfied with this car and looking forward to the future Summer 22' Corpus Christi

Because it is not always possible to organically combine traveling with studying and learning. I use on My SuperGeek, which provides qualified experts who can help you with your studies.
It's great to hear that you're content with your choice of a vehicle as a single, traveling college student. Making a practical decision based on your outdoor activities and budget is a smart move. Often, it's easy to get carried away with features you might not use frequently. It's also refreshing to find a positive community here where people appreciate their vehicles without too much complaining. Online forums can sometimes be filled with negativity, so it's nice to have a space where enthusiasts can share their experiences and excitement.

MNBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Great post! We're happy too. Only thing missing on ours that matters to us is a hitch, which was harder to find on the trim we wanted (needed a car in stock, could not wait to order since we replaced a totalled vehicle). Not a big deal though, we'll get that added.

Glad you're enjoying your BS, it sounds like a good fit for you!
Sponsored