Bukn Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Mustang GT, 94 F-150, 2014 Transit Connect,
It kind of sucks that Ford in it's infinite wisdom didn't bother to offer a 'up fitter' switch option on the Sport. They're available on the full size, they're even available on the little Transit Connect van. Sure would have made wiring up accessories a lot easier and neater.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
It kind of sucks that Ford in it's infinite wisdom didn't bother to offer a 'up fitter' switch option on the Sport. They're available on the full size, they're even available on the little Transit Connect van. Sure would have made wiring up accessories a lot easier and neater.
I was telling people that I love 95% of what Ford did on this great car. It is a joy. There are little things like the up fitter switch that are missing.

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I understand not having a factory option to add upfitter switches. But, from my window sticker, what is this...and does it help with adding electrical accessories?
Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country Lighting Options for 2021 Bronco Sport 34B19819-9E8C-4F13-8150-0D77B0AC42B6

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
I understand not having a factory option to add upfitter switches. But, from my window sticker, what is this...and does it help with adding electrical accessories?
Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country Lighting Options for 2021 Bronco Sport 34B19819-9E8C-4F13-8150-0D77B0AC42B6
Exactly. I saw this over and over when researching but never asked the dealer what it was. This inquiring mind would like to know what the wiring pre-pack is for.

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly. I saw this over and over when researching but never asked the dealer what it was. This inquiring mind would like to know what the wiring pre-pack is for.
Update: I searched our online owner's manual and did a search "wiring pre-pack" and there is nothing.

Another update: Sent an email to my salesperson concerning the wiring issue. Will update after her response.

Last edited:

AltarBoy

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’fusion
What about the trails lights that mount at the bottom of the windshield

cdawg65

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco II, '19 Wrangler
Maybe thats for hooking up a trailer ? ? ? ?

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One of my options was the Class II Tow Hitch which of course is on the window sticker but so is Wiring Pre-Pack. My sales person got back to me and she could not find anything in her resources on what Wiring Pre-Pack is. She thought it might be for accessories but was not sure. She said she would keep investigating for me. It's like it is a Ford secret.