Slvoss

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco sport base
Just curious to see if anyone has done this and or what you may think?
Sponsored

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yes, a few people on the board have installed the Rough Country lift.
Some people posted having issues with clunking noises and broken swaybar endlinks. In one of the installations it was obvious it was not correctly installed which most likely caused part breakage.
Clunking noises have been reported with other lifts as well, someone on the board developed a fix and markets it.
HRG has a lift that they have also solved the clunking issue.
I think there are at least 4 companies that sell a lift for the BS, the majority are spacer type lifts. Some other company offers a spring based lift, Eibach is/was also working on a spring lift.
Perform a search, there are multiple posts on the lift subject.

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
Yes, a few people on the board have installed the Rough Country lift.
Some people posted having issues with clunking noises and broken swaybar endlinks. In one of the installations it was obvious it was not correctly installed which most likely caused part breakage.
Clunking noises have been reported with other lifts as well, someone on the board developed a fix and markets it.
HRG has a lift that they have also solved the clunking issue.
I think there are at least 4 companies that sell a lift for the BS, the majority are spacer type lifts. Some other company offers a spring based lift, Eibach is/was also working on a spring lift.
Perform a search, there are multiple posts on the lift subject.

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
I currently have the ready lift , it also has the clanking noises. Had it installed at 4wp ,took it back to look at it. Ready lift are sending out new spacers that are redesigned for this issue. They claim my kit already had the new spacers (due to their serial numbers) but said it could have been mismatched with parts. Hoping this fix’s the issue, it’s so annoying hearing these clunking noises at low speeds (sounds like my 84 ford ranger). I do love the way it looks with lift.

OP
OP

Slvoss

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco sport base
Thanks, to both responses , I have the rough country 1.5 lift. Issues with lower A arm bolt coming loose. Just installed lock nuts and all good so far. Just though I would check in and see what anyone else had been doing.