Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Dec 19th I got the first one in my county. My local Ford dealer has sold 12 since then.
I've seen two in the wild.
Sponsored

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Escape, Mustang, Fiesta,
From Ohio...picking up my OB tomorrow. It is in Cactus Gray which is weird because I always get red. Just fell in love with this color. I also ordered 8 accessories items with are being installed today. One of my accessories is on back order which upset me...The bushwacker wheel lip mounding. Oh Well.

First Name
Burke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
As the totally unofficial president of the Vermont BS chapter, located in Huntington,
Ford Bronco Sport Roll Call 20210322_110755
I say we need some pics. I'll post a pic of my Big Bend atop the App Gap this weekend. Who's going to be the first one to drive up Mt Mansfield or better yet Mt Washington in NH.

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Here in Mass got an email today going to be delivered 4/26-5/2 order 1/18 ob with ob area 51. I can't wait. I haven't seen any on the roads yet and I've been looking. My local dealer has 3 on their lot but none with my trim.
Dealer told me that it might be sooner.

JamieKelli

Big Bend
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Checking in from South Shore MA, got my Big Bend about a month ago from a dealer up in Newton. Surprisingly it had been in the showroom about two weeks before I grabbed it. If you're looking, these are definitely available around here, you just need to stay online and check incoming stock. When I bought they were also offering 0% financing on dealer stock BB models. I've seen only one other on the road so far, in the cactus grey color which I almost got. I could have gotten. Went with the kodiak brown, which is a decision I am still slightly unsure about, but it sure looks beautiful in the sun.
Ford Bronco Sport Roll Call IMG_20210313_124016158

Bird

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I'm also on the south shore in MA, and we've got the Cactus Gray. When our only vehicle was totaled in an accident recently, we had to buy a new car off the lot immediately to replace it. The only colors that I liked were cactus and orange, neither of which were on the lot, and they didn't even have a Badlands on the lot (which would have been my first choice). But when we were ready to walk and we told the dealer that they didn't have what we wanted, the dealer brought in the cactus BB from a storage yard.

The Cactus Gray is a chameleon color, changing with the lighting conditions and what is around it. Sometimes it looks like pale aqua or pale blue or gray or greenish-gray, sometimes it looks off-white. Pictured at Kalmus Beach on Cape Cod.
Ford Bronco Sport Roll Call InkedBronc_LI

Last edited:

BillVT

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, F150
Northern Vermont. Picked it up yesterday. OB without the OB package because we are not big fans of moon roofs, trailer hitch, co-pilot, cargo mgt system and bike rack. Drove the back roads home and liking it.
Ford Bronco Sport Roll Call thumb_IMG_1997_1024

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Northern Vermont. Picked it up yesterday. OB without the OB package because we are not big fans of moon roofs, trailer hitch, co-pilot, cargo mgt system and bike rack. Drove the back roads home and liking it.
looks great..same as mine but I added some options....hopefully only 3-4 more weeks!

BillVT

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, F150
As the totally unofficial president of the Vermont BS chapter, located in Huntington,
Ford Bronco Sport Roll Call 20210322_110755
I say we need some pics. I'll post a pic of my Big Bend atop the App Gap this weekend. Who's going to be the first one to drive up Mt Mansfield or better yet Mt Washington in NH.
Trying to figure out where you took this picture. Sand Bar?

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
How are you liking the cargo management system? Gimmicky or useful? Im getting it for my Badlands

BillVT

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, F150
How are you liking the cargo management system? Gimmicky or useful? Im getting it for my Badlands
Well it is gimmicky but we also think it will be kind of useful. It slides back and forth and folds up. We think it will really be useful for packing the vehicle and having access to what is packed. There is even a ruler on it to measure your fish or whatever. Not sorry we ordered it.

Deleted member 2781

Southeast NH here. Ordered mine last August, picked it up March 30th. Really enjoying it so far.

Ford Bronco Sport Roll Call PXL_20210415_193533166

Rojo13

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, GMC Acadia
San Antonio, Texas here. Fair amount of base models on lot here but got lucky with an Alta Blue OB/no OB coming in late one night and dealer calling me. Got mine 3/20/21 and have seen ONE on the road.

Ford Bronco Sport Roll Call bronco