radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I'm so frustrated by this. My dealer has ZERO idea about ordering...even after I sent them the FAQ that states ordering for Bronco Sport will begin in July. I think they have me confused with a regular Bronco order. I hate this...and Ford is no help either. Any idea how I might be able to get around this? Should I try a different dealer? I like this particular dealer, but they're making things difficult.
To update...after a call to Ford itself, they confirmed that ordering IS available. Armed with that info, I circled back to my dealer and after a bit of back and forth and investigating on their end, I'm now officially their first Bronco Sport order!! (And first of all Bronco orders actually...they said they had a couple hundred total). Choosing "Alto Blue" is "late delivery"...whatever that means... we'll have to wait and see. They really weren't sure how long it would take to get produced/delivered/etc. Also said they would accept X-Plan if Ford offers, which they expected Ford would. Ford just hasn't delivered that info to the dealer yet.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy40

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 F-150 XLT, 97 Mustang GT, 89 Festiva
Anyone else having issues with the dealers not knowing anything about the Bronco's? I went to confirm my order today, they said it was already in but had to update my color and add my options. Ford.com still shows reservation and not order confirmed yet.

Horsetail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Anyone else having issues with the dealers not knowing anything about the Bronco's? I went to confirm my order today, they said it was already in but had to update my color and add my options. Ford.com still shows reservation and not order confirmed yet.
Same deal outside philly. My dealer is telling me they have full pricing info for the Sport but are unable to place orders. I called Ford Marketing, they confirmed orders are possible. Dealer is going back to their zone rep tomorrow. Very odd.

BroncoBoy40

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same deal outside philly. My dealer is telling me they have full pricing info for the Sport but are unable to place orders. I called Ford Marketing, they confirmed orders are possible. Dealer is going back to their zone rep tomorrow. Very odd.
Let us know what you find out!

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
That's odd. I converted my reservation to an order on Thursday and received an email confirmation from Ford within minutes.

Scarab69

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mountaineer.
Had to prod my dealer to let me order. They said that nobody had reserved a Sport model, so they overlooked that on my reservation. I'm going in on Wed to order a Badlands w/BL package. Anyone have thoughts on ordering the roof cross rails or the mudflaps? Should I wait and buy my own?

BroncoBoy40

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Found out my dealer hadn't submitted the order when the salesman said they had. Got that cleared up today, Order 7551. However my order summary says Cyber Orange, and the email confirmation from Ford says Area 51. Since it was ordered, I can't view the reservation/order details online in my ford account? It just says in store order, date ordered, reservation # is order # and contact dealer. Does anyone else's say the same thing?

rakmessiah

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Found out my dealer hadn't submitted the order when the salesman said they had. Got that cleared up today, Order 7551. However my order summary says Cyber Orange, and the email confirmation from Ford says Area 51. Since it was ordered, I can't view the reservation/order details online in my ford account? It just says in store order, date ordered, reservation # is order # and contact dealer. Does anyone else's say the same thing?

rakmessiah

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Where/What is this a Pic of. More info on your avatar pic please!!!

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Anyone else receive a SECOND email from Ford today confirming their order? I was super excited there might be some new info but was disappointed to see it was the exact same email I received after my order was placed.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Anyone else receive a SECOND email from Ford today confirming their order? I was super excited there might be some new info but was disappointed to see it was the exact same email I received after my order was placed.
I didn't receive anything like that. I got an email from Ford when I made the reservation and a 2nd one right after I confirmed my order details over the phone to my dealership. No second confirmation email. Weird.

DickB

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer, 2017 MKC
Reserved and ordered on 7/25. Got immediate confirmation email. Chose a Carbonized Gray Badlands because I was told by the dealer that it and the FE were the only models with the 2.0 liter engine; others had 1.5 and could not be optioned up to the 2.0. Although the full size Broncos are stated (on Ford .com) to be flat/four-down towable, it says nothing about the Sport. No one at the dealership could determine whether or not the Sport will be flat towable. Dealer agreed to allow me to cancel the order with no penalty if it is later determined that the Sport cannot be flat towed.