Requests! What do you want to see for the Bronco Sport?

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sport, 23 Bronco, 22 392, 20 JT
While we are still designing and creating new kits, we are also adapting our current Bronco kits to the Bronco Sport. But what else do you want to see? Let us know here!

If it's a custom "one-off" we do charge for artwork. However, if it's a kit we think we can add to our library, we will waive the artwork and make it available. If you have an idea for a change on an existing kit or design, let us know we can do custom edits.

Greg :)
Sponsored

EARLSAYS

Badlands
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Something for the raised edges to reduce glare coming into the windshield....every other part of the hood has available decals, except for this problem area.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
I know others have tried to create some sort of matte decal set for the raised edges of the hood bumps to eliminate the sun reflecting off of them.
We've heard of this and have made multiple hood options (thus far) to help remedy the glare.

I've attached a few photos, all our hood options will be out shortly and will come in single color, two color, topography and with or without pinstripe. Can also be done as center section only, nostrils only, or as a 3-piece.

All options are the top most portions of the hood, not the angles. The only way to make this look halfway decent is to wrap the hood, and unfortunately, this is not something that can be done as a DIY kit.

IMG_4654.JPG
IMG_4659.JPG
IMG_4661.JPG

roboto65

Big Bend
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Big Bend
Sorry Greg I missed the bottom 2 pics LOL that's a good solution kinda like I was talking about, you had already done it. Hope to see you soon will stop by next time home.

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I think the rear door needs something. Maybe it's because I have white letters on a white BS, but even on BSs with color back there, it just seems kind of plain. I like that decal you did. Maybe there's something else you can do?

There's also a lot of complaints about the C pillar scratching up. Maybe some kind of cover or graphic to go there? I've seen those flag ones but that's not something I would put on my car.

mrdale14424

Heritage
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport Heritage (base)
While we are still designing and creating new kits, we are also adapting our current Bronco kits to the Bronco Sport. But what else do you want to see? Let us know here!

If it's a custom "one-off" we do charge for artwork. However, if it's a kit we think we can add to our library, we will waive the artwork and make it available. If you have an idea for a change on an existing kit or design, let us know we can do custom edits.

No American flag for the C pillars, the Sport's a Mexican vehicle, remember.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
I think the rear door needs something. Maybe it's because I have white letters on a white BS, but even on BSs with color back there, it just seems kind of plain. I like that decal you did. Maybe there's something else you can do?

There's also a lot of complaints about the C pillar scratching up. Maybe some kind of cover or graphic to go there? I've seen those flag ones but that's not something I would put on my car.

We have it covered! About 5 or 6 options, but shoudl be up on the site shortly, here's a teaser:

IMG_4673.JPG

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
No American flag for the C pillars, the Sport's a Mexican vehicle, remember.
Thanks for the recommendation, ...we can make it whatever you want! ;)

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Pinstriping decal for the sides of the BS would be cool.
Lots of options coming, ...again, hopefully this week on the site. Here's a teaser of our First High (2-color).

IMG_4572.JPG

Bubmoo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Base

Some double stripes going down the top of the car, mustang style would be pretty rad

smolbnd

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Iā€™d be curious to see the 3 bar stripes in green, or if youā€™ve ever done that custom for someone! I have Cactus Grey, and Iā€™m torn if I would go with the black/grey stripes, or if I would want green to pull out some of the sage green hiding in my colour.
Looking forward to PPF like youā€™d mentioned on a different thread šŸ˜Š

For the rear quarter windows, whatā€™s the typical added charge for a requested design?

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Some double stripes going down the top of the car, mustang style would be pretty rad
we'll add it to our list, those would look awesome!

Sponsored