Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Hello!
I ordered a BS OB. Unfortunately I hate the white lettering. Ford is now selling the black letters as parts. Anyone aware how easy it is to remove the letters on the grill? And are all the letters the same? IE: would the letters on the FE or Base still fit on the OB?
Sponsored

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Hello!
I ordered a BS OB. Unfortunately I hate the white lettering. Ford is now selling the black letters as parts. Anyone aware how easy it is to remove the letters on the grill? And are all the letters the same? IE: would the letters on the FE or Base still fit on the OB?

How much do the black letters cost from Ford and do they also sell for the rear?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Hello!
One of the Facebook group members removed their letters yesterday to have some body paint done (they got keyed), and mentioned the back came off easily using floss method and a heat gun to remove adhesive. The front grille letters are attached with speed nuts.

NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Definitely interested in the part numbers for the front and back!

WhyNot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello!
Plasti-dip those bad boys!
That’s what I’m gonna do cause I want mine white, Lol!

Nolf25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
One of the Facebook group members removed their letters yesterday to have some body paint done (they got keyed), and mentioned the back came off easily using floss method and a heat gun to remove adhesive. The front grille letters are attached with speed nuts.
Got my Black Sapphire in today. Hoping to knock it out this weekend. I have a heavy hand so I'm praying it turns out well. ??

Deanh

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello!
I cant find the correct parts number...I too want to replace the white lettering....

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Is this something any competent paint and body shop will do? I don't like the 'Bronco Sport' lettering and would rather have a pro remove it than me.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Is this something any competent paint and body shop will do? I don't like the 'Bronco Sport' lettering and would rather have a pro remove it than me.
watching videos it doesn't look difficult. Heat gun/hair dryer plus dental floss looks simple.
debadging with floss and wd-40
Sponsored