Big Bend
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2021
Hello!
I ordered a BS OB. Unfortunately I hate the white lettering. Ford is now selling the black letters as parts. Anyone aware how easy it is to remove the letters on the grill? And are all the letters the same? IE: would the letters on the FE or Base still fit on the OB?
There is another post about this same question and all they say is that is a complicated task since the front fascia has to be removed. Plasti-dip is the way to go. I just got mine in the mail and there are a good few tutorial videos on youtube.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Plasti-dip those bad boys!
That’s what I’m gonna do cause I want mine white, Lol!
I have some overlays but will plastidip if they overlays come off. Hopefully they hold for a while though i did a two color and I love it. Would probably be tricky to two color paint or plastidip.

Tones1975

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport
Hello!
I ordered a BS OB. Unfortunately I hate the white lettering. Ford is now selling the black letters as parts. Anyone aware how easy it is to remove the letters on the grill? And are all the letters the same? IE: would the letters on the FE or Base still fit on the OB?
I plasti-dipped my wife's rear letters......the white on the black was just too much. I attached a picture of the letters before I peeled the plasti-dip.
Ford Bronco Sport Removing Grill Letters 20210803_173056

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I plasti-dipped my wife's rear letters......the white on the black was just too much. I attached a picture of the letters before I peeled the plasti-dip.
Ford Bronco Sport Removing Grill Letters 20210803_173056
Be careful with powerwasher when you plasti dip. Same with some cleaning solvents.

NVbuckshot

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Well I went the opposite way. I like the look of a totally sterile tailgate. So I just used fishing wire and some goo gone. Oh I got a stubby antenna as well. That stock one was too long.
Ford Bronco Sport Removing Grill Letters 20210812_182642

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport