mgiulia2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Has anyone removed the front grille yet? I wanted to see if I can install lights behind the grille but it has to come off so I can do it properly. It seems like it’s like 10 bolts and the clips that are keeping it on but getting the opinion of others that may have ventured to do this! I would like to not have to mess with the headlight units if this is possible! Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Has anyone removed the front grille yet? I wanted to see if I can install lights behind the grille but it has to come off so I can do it properly. It seems like it’s like 10 bolts and the clips that are keeping it on but getting the opinion of others that may have ventured to do this! I would like to not have to mess with the headlight units if this is possible! Thanks in advance.
Johnperrion posted some step-by-step information on how to remove the front bumper. This might be the best way to get to the back of the front grill at the moment.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/how-to-remove-front-bumper.2517/

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
LOL, I got spooked and stopped, after I broke two retaining clips.

Ford Bronco Sport Removing the front grille? tenor (2)
Sponsored

Last edited: