Removing Ford emblem on rear lift gate - adhesive or guide pins?

Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
Not quite understanding this thread. Ford placed one blue oval for the public to see, plastering Bronco instead, and compared to other models the oval is significantly smaller. When I see a blue oval the first thing I think of is Ford. I am a long-time Ford buyer and have no regrets with my purchases. I an a firm believer of removing the dealer sticker but a Ford badge? I get peoples right to make their vehicles their own but is this going too far? The goth version of the oval decal has it’s credits though.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Not quite understanding this thread. Ford placed one blue oval for the public to see, plastering Bronco instead, and compared to other models the oval is significantly smaller. When I see a blue oval the first thing I think of is Ford. I am a long-time Ford buyer and have no regrets with my purchases. I an a firm believer of removing the dealer sticker but a Ford badge? I get peoples right to make their vehicles their own but is this going too far? The goth version of the oval decal has it’s credits though.
agree with the sentiments. I appreciate the Ford brand. I like the idea of different versions of it, and I have a particular interest in finding one with an American flag background, or if they eventually make one the correct size, the LED/brake connected version is pretty cool. I will likely just keep what's on the truck, but there are some cool alternative Ford designs.

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Badlands, 2019 VW Golf R
Personally, I just dislike chrome in any amount. I've blacked out the emblems of every car I've ever owned, with the exception of one Honda right after college that got red type-r badges because I had a phase.

RunDMC

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i work for a Ford Dealership and Ford offers a Black appearance package that makes the blue on the logo black.

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
I just ordered the carbon black oval with white lettering. Will go good with my red/black trim Sport with white lettering. If I wind up changing my rear Bronco white lettering to red I'll just change the oval to black with red lettering to match.

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Badlands, 2019 VW Golf R
......I'm probably not wanting it enough to pay for the dealer upcharge.

Googled it and it's a 2k package.
jeez. That include powder coating the wheels black? I saw that as a dealer installed option on a lot of cars. My local dealer has black wheels on every sport they have, probably to add a little profit back into the car. Never checked to see what it included outside the wheels.

Rojo13

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, GMC Acadia
I ordered the Black Matte background with White letters for my Alta Blue OB. Totally unnecessary but was itching to do something! :) It looks great! The black is almost a match for that Alta Blue (most of the time) and the white matches the BRONCO letters in white.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
That's the Murdered out look, the statement reads ,"Keep a low profile, not everybody needs to know everything about you".
I prefere the stealth approach.
I am not trying to get noticed. Don't get me wrong I like looking at all the cool mods. But am waiting for a few more custom touches. Like those blacked out oval Ford emblems.
It's a personal thing.
SO>>>> your concerned that someone might know your driving a Ford and that is too personal?
Sponsored