bdigna

Big Bend
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Has anybody removed the warning stickers that are on the visors? I know they probably should stay there, but I really don’t want them. If anyone has removed them, what method did you use, and were you happy with the results?
Sponsored

galavoxx

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The google says rubbing alcohol soaked on a paper towel and held over the warning sticker for a couple minutes. I haven't tried it, but may give it a go this weekend. I don't like the stickers either.

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Has anybody removed the warning stickers that are on the visors? I know they probably should stay there, but I really don’t want them. If anyone has removed them, what method did you use, and were you happy with the results?
Actually, you could cover them up with visor storage things OR get some funny rule stickers (Amazon, Etsy) that can be removed later

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
Ford Bronco Sport Remove Warning Labels on Visor? 1656108668259

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Actually, you could cover them up with visor storage things OR get some funny rule stickers (Amazon, Etsy) that can be removed later
There are some funny ones out there.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I guess I need to look more at the ceiling than out the windshield when I’m in my Bronco. I couldn’t even tell you what the labels look like or say.

LastBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I never can put them down because it is impossible to see more than 100 feet in front of you when down. Obviously something else that didn’t get corrected pre-launch. Quite the engineers at Ford.

mdwheaton

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I'm hoping someone can follow up here and tell us if this actually worked.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I actually tried rubbing alcohol years ago on my Boxster because it was a convertible and the labels were on the top of the visors. They were eye-catching and looked ridiculous with the top down. It worked. Took a bit of effort and left faint outlines where the labels had been. Doesn’t bother me on my BS.

LazyDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2014 Escape, 2022 Tri Glide
I got mine off today with a heat gun on LOW! A hairdryer will work too. Pick at a corner with your fingernail until there is enough to grab. Warm it up slightly, and it will come off in one piece. I keep my visors down most always; To me, this looks much better.

Be advised... There is still a visible residue even after mildly scrubbing with different solvents, including acetone. Can't see it unless you're holding them up to the light. IMHO: Not noticeable when mounted.

Ford Bronco Sport Remove Warning Labels on Visor? 20221009_145511

Ford Bronco Sport Remove Warning Labels on Visor? 20221009_154938

Last edited:

LazyDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2014 Escape, 2022 Tri Glide
I never can put them down because it is impossible to see more than 100 feet in front of you when down. Obviously something else that didn’t get corrected pre-launch. Quite the engineers at Ford.
I agree... I sit high up, so I couldn't see overhead traffic lights at a stop. I took them out and put them in a vise (with a towel) and bent back the edges that hit the headliner by the A-pillar. I bent the shit out of 'em... Now I can see 🤓

Last edited:

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Found it !