Question: Still awaiting order confirmation?

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
You did not get a preview order? They had to have one. That is where the offer code is And it sits in their system.

FYI we never got a confirmation email, the first email we got was the production week email. However my dealer provided us a copy of the DORA which is what Ford sends them as soon as they receive the order. Ask for the DORA.

For them to say they have no order number is an outright lie. The order number is created before it is even sent to Ford.That is why it is on the preview order which is what they are supposed to give you to look at before they submit it. This way you see what is in their system before they hit send in the system as long as they entered it into the correct web system for custom retail orders.

Attached is what a preview order looks like. They have this no matter what even if Ford has not responded. I circled where the order number is

Ford Bronco Sport Question: Still awaiting order confirmation? 9477AD30-0590-4A81-BBC4-ABCA8BB4275C
Okay dealer called today and was able to provide us with the "order code." I'm not sure why it took an entire month but now we have it. Now any idea how to track this thing?
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Okay dealer called today and was able to provide us with the "order code." I'm not sure why it took an entire month but now we have it. Now any idea how to track this thing?
Take the order code and VIN and go here and plug it in. Most likely it will only show your order is received by Ford. Technically your dealer should have a production week for you also if you have the VIN. Since he has not been extremely helpful you can call Ford Customer Service who can forward you to Ford Marketing and they can put in your VIN and see if there is a production week scheduled for you.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Take the order code and VIN and go here and plug it in. Most likely it will only show your order is received by Ford. Technically your dealer should have a production week for you also if you have the VIN. Since he has not been extremely helpful you can call Ford Customer Service who can forward you to Ford Marketing and they can put in your VIN and see if there is a production week scheduled for you.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
We don't have a VIN yet. I thought the VIN gets created when the order gets scheduled for production.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
We don't have a VIN yet. I thought the VIN gets created when the order gets scheduled for production.
It does. I thought you already had your VIN. Once you get your VIN you can track it. Until then there is no tracking you can do and no information you can get other than waiting for either the email from Ford telling you have a production week or your dealer letting you know. You can ask your dealer for the DORA which is Ford acknowledgment to them that the order was received and what the order shows at Fords end. If Ford has the order there will be a DORA showing their received it.

YOu can call Ford and give them the order number to see if they can tell you they received it. If they do, your dealer absolutely has a DORA they can give you a copy of.

msLauraBelle

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
For my 10/26 order: 2022 OB, Area 51, No sunroof, with 360, towing, tech I just got the vin via email yesterday. In case that helps judging when you may receive one. It's scheduled for 1/24/22 build week.

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
Sooo I placed my order for a MY22 BS on 9/30/21 and never got an email from Ford. I called my salesman a couple of times and texted him a few times as well asking him to verify my email address and give me status on the order. He told me he would let me know when he heard something.

After 2 months of no info I finally decided to go back to the dealer and get a status update. But this time I spoke with a different salesman and he told me the order never "got pushed". Say what? You mean they didn't hit the submit button?

I don't think my Sport will ever be built. :facepalm:

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Sooo I placed my order for a MY22 BS on 9/30/21 and never got an email from Ford. I called my salesman a couple of times and texted him a few times as well asking him to verify my email address and give me status on the order. He told me he would let me know when he heard something.

After 2 months of no info I finally decided to go back to the dealer and get a status update. But this time I spoke with a different salesman and he told me the order never "got pushed". Say what? You mean they didn't hit the submit button?

I don't think my Sport will ever be built. :facepalm:
Ford Bronco Sport Question: Still awaiting order confirmation? 1638675207939
Ugh. That happened to me trying to order an escape years ago, which I never got. In the end it worked out as I get to order a BS now, but my sales guy probably wonders why I’m texting him all the time wanting to make sure my order is entered & entered correctly.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
If you signed a price agreement, which along with the drivers license is how Ford "verifies" it is a true customer order (not dealers just submitting fake customer orders to try to game system and get more inventory to sell on the floor) then they cannot do any market adjustments. I think most say if the price goes down when your car arrives they would honor that too. Mine has agreed to implement X plan pricing if it becomes an option on the 22BS
Good to know, I'm visiting a dealer soon to discuss ordering a 22 Badlands. I don't want to get hit with a ""market adjustment"" after waiting x months for delivery. The wait time at the very least will give me time for X Plan eligibility to kick in.
Sponsored