Question: Still awaiting order confirmation?

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I dont know if it is relevant or of any relief but i ordered a fullsize basically the same day and havent heard a peep.... different vehicle i know but there are still 21 orders that werent filled... my assumption (at least in my case) is that i will be behind those who ordered in 21 and had to re-up there orders
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Placed my order for a BS BL on 10/31, received confirmation from Ford on 11/1.

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
I placed an order for a BS BL on 9/30/21 and have not received any confirmation. I have called my dealer 3 times and was told when we hear something you will hear from us. It's not a good start but comforting to know it's not just my order.

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
I placed an order for a BS BL on 9/30/21 and have not received any confirmation. I have called my dealer 3 times and was told when we hear something you will hear from us. It's not a good start but comforting to know it's not just my order.
It is so weird why some people get theirs the next day and some people have to wait weeks....

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
You haven't heard anything at all ? Many people who ordered around that time have build dates already. That's essentially what our dealer is telling us too. Where are you located?

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I dont know if it is relevant or of any relief but i ordered a fullsize basically the same day and havent heard a peep.... different vehicle i know but there are still 21 orders that werent filled... my assumption (at least in my case) is that i will be behind those who ordered in 21 and had to re-up there orders
Yeah mines a 21 order that got converted to a 22...still waiting. First week reservation.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
When did you place your order?
Order was placed 9/6, and I stand corrected; Ford confirmed it 3 days later, not 5. I am scheduled for production this week, but have not heard anything yet. I did not get the email that a lot of people received about 1 week production delays. We'll see what tomorrow brings ???

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Posting to ask if this is normal.

My girlfriend placed an order for a 2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks at the same dealership I ordered my Bronco from. Order was placed on 10/16. She still has not received an order confirmation email from ford and does not have an order number. Called the dealership and they insist order was placed but do not have an order number to give us. They've been pretty good with my Bronco, but with this Sport it's been 3 weeks since the order was placed and we haven't even recieved a confirmation. Seeing people on the forums get a build date within a week. We're going to try and call Ford customer service today. Just wondering if this is normal or what?
The order number is at the top right of your preview order that they give you before they even send it in. It is called a order code and 4 digits or combination of digits and letter long.

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
The order number is at the top right of your preview order that they give you before they even send it in. It is called a order code and 4 digits or combination of digits and letter long.
We were not given a sheet like this. Just a pricing agreement and receipt for deposit.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Just got off the phone with customer service. They said they couldn't help us but Dealer should be able to give us an order #. Called dealer and they said they couldn't give us an order #.

I looked at my paperwork from my personal Bronco order and at the top is listed "Deal #" and "Cust #" but none of the numbers you listed above. Neither number matches my order number that I can see on the ford website.
You did not get a preview order? They had to have one. That is where the offer code is And it sits in their system.

FYI we never got a confirmation email, the first email we got was the production week email. However my dealer provided us a copy of the DORA which is what Ford sends them as soon as they receive the order. Ask for the DORA.

For them to say they have no order number is an outright lie. The order number is created before it is even sent to Ford.That is why it is on the preview order which is what they are supposed to give you to look at before they submit it. This way you see what is in their system before they hit send in the system as long as they entered it into the correct web system for custom retail orders.

Attached is what a preview order looks like. They have this no matter what even if Ford has not responded. I circled where the order number is

Ford Bronco Sport Question: Still awaiting order confirmation? 9477AD30-0590-4A81-BBC4-ABCA8BB4275C

Last edited:

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
You did not get a preview order? They had to have one. That is where the offer code is And it sits in their system.

FYI we never got a confirmation email, the first email we got was the production week email. However my dealer provided us a copy of the DORA which is what Ford sends them as soon as they receive the order. Ask for the DORA.

For them to say they have no order number is an outright lie. The order number is created before it is even sent to Ford.That is why it is on the preview order which is what they are supposed to give you to look at before they submit it. This way you see what is in their system before they hit send in the system as long as they entered it into the correct web system for custom retail orders.

Attached is what a preview order looks like. They have this no matter what even if Ford has not responded. I circled where the order number is

Ford Bronco Sport Question: Still awaiting order confirmation? 9477AD30-0590-4A81-BBC4-ABCA8BB4275C
This form was never given to us when we ordered. We just have the pricing agreement. They had us do an online build and price and sign that with the selected options and then they came back with the pricing agreement based on the build and price. I specifically asked for a form like this at the time and they could not give one.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Thanks for posting this. Its exactly what i was talking about. Customer service was very helpful to me. Different vehicle and it was in July before Ford really started having troubles with Bronco/BS production. I hope everyone gets info soon.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
This form was never given to us when we ordered. We just have the pricing agreement. They had us do an online build and price and sign that with the selected options and then they came back with the pricing agreement based on the build and price. I specifically asked for a form like this at the time and they could not give one.
If they can't produce this form for you, then I doubt they actually placed the order. Not sure why they would do this, but maybe they already have an identical vehicle ordered and plan to sell you that one? I don't know, just guessing, but seems like there is something suspicious in play.

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
If they can't produce this form for you, then I doubt they actually placed the order. Not sure why they would do this, but maybe they already have an identical vehicle ordered and plan to sell you that one? I don't know, just guessing, but seems like there is something suspicious in play.
I doubt that. She ordered an OBX in Cyber Orange which is 2022 only. I went thru the exact same process ordering my Bronco. No Dora form. Difference is I actually got a confirmation email.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I doubt that. She ordered an OBX in Cyber Orange which is 2022 only. I went thru the exact same process ordering my Bronco. No Dora form. Difference is I actually got a confirmation email.
aside from DORA all dealers give a preview order.
Sponsored