Question: Still awaiting order confirmation?

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Posting to ask if this is normal.

My girlfriend placed an order for a 2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks at the same dealership I ordered my Bronco from. Order was placed on 10/16. She still has not received an order confirmation email from ford and does not have an order number. Called the dealership and they insist order was placed but do not have an order number to give us. They've been pretty good with my Bronco, but with this Sport it's been 3 weeks since the order was placed and we haven't even recieved a confirmation. Seeing people on the forums get a build date within a week. We're going to try and call Ford customer service today. Just wondering if this is normal or what?
Sponsored

msLauraBelle

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I received the order confirmation the same day, but never received an offer number. I called the dealership a week later and they said not to expect anything until the build is scheduled.

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
Posting to ask if this is normal.

My girlfriend placed an order for a 2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks at the same dealership I ordered my Bronco from. Order was placed on 10/16. She still has not received an order confirmation email from ford and does not have an order number. Called the dealership and they insist order was placed but do not have an order number to give us. They've been pretty good with my Bronco, but with this Sport it's been 3 weeks since the order was placed and we haven't even recieved a confirmation. Seeing people on the forums get a build date within a week. We're going to try and call Ford customer service today. Just wondering if this is normal or what?
I have been getting worried too, because I haven't gotten a thing either. I just want an order number! I am planning on calling on Weds if I still haven't heard anything. Please update if you get anything from Ford customer service.

Sidenote, did you get a moon roof on this build?

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I have been getting worried too, because I haven't gotten a thing either. I just want an order number! I am planning on calling on Weds if I still haven't heard anything. Please update if you get anything from Ford customer service.

She did not get a moon roof. OBX in Cyber Orange with no add-ons

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I received the order confirmation the same day, but never received an offer number. I called the dealership a week later and they said not to expect anything until the build is scheduled.
So you got an order confirmation from Ford directly, but no order number? When did you order?

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco

Also when did you order?

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
Also when did you order?
Mine was last Tuesday, 11/2. I called my dealer Friday and they insisted it was submitted. But no confirmation/acceptance from Ford at all.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I had to call my salesperson and they forwarded me my confirmation email.

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I had to call my salesperson and they forwarded me my confirmation email.
She did that already and they said they cannot do that. But stated that the order was definitely submitted to ford.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
I would call 1-800-334-4375 They want your dealer code and order number.
When you placed your order, you might have gotten a preview order print out it will have this info. The sales code is the dealer number, and the order code is the order number.
I ordered a ranger in june, called about 3 weeks after i ordered and they told me they saw my order, that i had a VIN, and a production week. They gave me the VIN and i had to call the dealer for the production week.

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I would call 1-800-334-4375 They want your dealer code and order number.
When you placed your order, you might have gotten a preview order print out it will have this info. The sales code is the dealer number, and the order code is the order number.
I ordered a ranger in june, called about 3 weeks after i ordered and they told me they saw my order, that i had a VIN, and a production week. They gave me the VIN and i had to call the dealer for the production week.
I see. She did sign a pricing agreement. Would this be the form? I'll tell her to bring it with her when she comes. What exactly is that 1-800 number? We did call Saturday to general ford customer service and they said we had to call the Bronco marketing team (?) which is only available on weekdays.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I received the official confirmation email from Ford Motor Company 5 days after the order was placed. Then about 1 month later I was assigned a VIN and build date.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
The number is just a customer service number. The preview order lists all the options and equipment you want and pricing. It was in addition to the sales agreement. My wife ordered her BS and got one. She got an email from Ford confirming her order the next day, and a week later she got her VIN and scheduled build week in an email. She is scheduled for this week, we shall see.

I see. She did sign a pricing agreement. Would this be the form? I'll tell her to bring it with her when she comes. What exactly is that 1-800 number? We did call Saturday to general ford customer service and they said we had to call the Bronco marketing team (?) which is only available on weekdays.

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
The number is just a customer service number. The preview order lists all the options and equipment you want and pricing. It was in addition to the sales agreement. My wife ordered her BS and got one. She got an email from Ford confirming her order the next day, and a week later she got her VIN and scheduled build week in an email. She is scheduled for this week, we shall see.
Just got off the phone with customer service. They said they couldn't help us but Dealer should be able to give us an order #. Called dealer and they said they couldn't give us an order #.

I looked at my paperwork from my personal Bronco order and at the top is listed "Deal #" and "Cust #" but none of the numbers you listed above. Neither number matches my order number that I can see on the ford website.

OP
OP

tambrico

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I received the official confirmation email from Ford Motor Company 5 days after the order was placed. Then about 1 month later I was assigned a VIN and build date.
When did you place your order?
Sponsored