JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Hey folks in the Puget Sound, we should connect. Share ideas for drives and what makes the PNW a great place to have a Bronco Sport.

I'm Jim and live in Snohomish County. I have a BS Badlands that we got from Bickford Ford.
  • We have been on one camping trip, a "shakedown cruise" to Troublesome Creek. Planning an extended camping trip and driving to Olympics in July.
  • We had a great time taking a Hi-Lift Jack course from the folks at Backroad 4WD Training (see pictures) and hoping to do more.
  • Slowly kitting out the vehicle.
  • Next project is installing a mobile radio transceiver (ham radio)
How about you?
Sponsored

NW Trail Marauder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi Hello!

I agree. No other place like the upper left USA. I feel like the Bronco Sport is the perfect vehicle for the PNW. Both don't seem to get the love or attention they deserve.

I'm Jared and live in East King County. BS Badlands that I ordered from Evergreen Ford in Issaquah.
  • Have camped outside of Ellensburg and Leavenworth.
  • Looking to camp on the Olympic Peninsula soon (where I'm from originally) and will be taking a long weekend trip to Leavenworth in a few weeks.
  • Took it on Durr Road outside of Ellensburg. Was rougher than I imagined but she did great!
  • We just invested in a new tent, gas stove, general base camp setup.
  • Trying to figure out what the next doo-dads will be to add to the vehicle.

Dan.Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport outer banks
I’m Dan in Bellevue,

I got my outer banks from Evergreen Ford in Issaquah also, after shopping around at Ford Kirkland (only had base models, but I service here because it is more convenient for me and has less booking time, I do a lot of miles.) and Autonation Ford Bellevue who were super rude.

I come from an Audi A5, I drive to Spokane for work frequently and needed something that could handle the winter weather.

Hit some trails in Cle Elum and have got super into adding little extras on my new work horse/toy.

Ford Bronco Sport Puget Sound Bronco Sports 0E612DA4-0447-43D7-9E37-5737A887E72E

Jocker

Base
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I’m Dan in Bellevue,

I got my outer banks from Evergreen Ford in Issaquah also, after shopping around at Ford Kirkland (only had base models, but I service here because it is more convenient for me and has less booking time, I do a lot of miles.) and Autonation Ford Bellevue who were super rude.

I come from an Audi A5, I drive to Spokane for work frequently and needed something that could handle the winter weather.

Hit some trails in Cle Elum and have got super into adding little extras on my new work horse/toy.

Ford Bronco Sport Puget Sound Bronco Sports 0E612DA4-0447-43D7-9E37-5737A887E72E
Love the nudge bar. Mines on order waiting for it to be delivered. Did you install yourself or have it installed?

I'm having mine installed with the 4" lights at 4wheelparts in Lynnwood but at a heavy price tag of $1100.00.

Looking good!

OP
OP
JamesT

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe we BS owners in the Seattle area should try to have a fall drive before the snows start to arrive

OP
OP
JamesT

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m 100% down
Do you have an idea about where we would drive? I went up around Skagit River which had pretty views of Mount Baker... if the clouds weren't out (ha).

I guess anywhere from around I90 to Highway 20 would be good.

M1Tanker

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm in the Tacoma area. Looking to do fire roads and 2 track that won't trash my vehicle. Lol

Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Stampede Pass outside Issaquah is a nice drive through some forest roads that wind up and back down a mountain. Varying roughness of dirt and some sections with small rocks, nothing to challenging. Also lots of spots to pull of for camping.

Ford Bronco Sport Puget Sound Bronco Sports IMG_20210820_180103429_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport Puget Sound Bronco Sports IMG_20210820_180353470_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport Puget Sound Bronco Sports IMG_20210820_181607274_HDR

M1Tanker

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Stampede Pass outside Issaquah is a nice drive through some forest roads that wind up and back down a mountain. Varying roughness of dirt and some sections with small rocks, nothing to challenging. Also lots of spots to pull of for camping.

Ford Bronco Sport Puget Sound Bronco Sports IMG_20210820_180103429_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport Puget Sound Bronco Sports IMG_20210820_180353470_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport Puget Sound Bronco Sports IMG_20210820_181607274_HDR
Very cool. I've spent the last 15 years on motorcycles exploring Oregon and eastern WA. Need to start with my Bronco.

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
I'm on the eastside in Wenatchee, but we just got back today from a 1,200 mile roadtrip across the state, up the coast, across the top and back down. In 9 days we only saw 6 other BS's. I've only seen another 6 total since I got mine in April -- and only 1 other FE. Slowly but surely the number is increasing.

Larryjaquins

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I live in Yakima. Right now I’m the only one in Yakima with one. Haven’t seen any except the one dealer with one as a loaner

Emlangkow

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi! I'm Emily from Snohomish and I got my OBX in February from Dave at Bickford Ford. Last weekend I drove Smithbrook road but unfortunately couldn't get all the way to Lake Wenatchee due to wildfire closures. I'm planning to drive Mountain Home Road in Leavenworth soon. I would be very interested in doing some group drives!

arm22

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE
Hey Everyone!

Austin here. I have a First Edition Sport I ordered from Bill Pierre Ford in Lake City. Currently live in Seattle.

We’ve taken it on a few adventures but nothing too technical.
  • Camping at Lake Wenatchee State Park outside Leavenworth
  • Camping at Alta Lake near Chelan
  • Some fire roads/lite off-roading in Carbonado Pierce County
We just got back from the Bronco Off-Roadeo experience in Texas. Really impressed with what these cars are capable of! Pic below
Ford Bronco Sport Puget Sound Bronco Sports C0D798B3-718D-413B-803A-848288ECD6E1
Sponsored