Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Got an email today on my production week. It slide one week later. Was originally scheduled for 11/22, now is 11/29
Sponsored

Last edited:

fistpumpbruh

Badlands
First Name
Karson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST st3
Got the same email today, first I've heard from Ford since the confirmation email back in September. Finally seeing an end!

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Got the same email today, first I've heard from Ford since the confirmation email back in September. Finally seeing an end!
If they are built end of November we could see them before Christmas.

fistpumpbruh

Badlands
First Name
Karson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST st3
If they are built end of November we could see them before Christmas.
Hell yeah, right in time for my birthday. The pandemic has pushed the delivery of a lot of things I've recently purchased toward the end of the year, so it's looking to be a nice holiday.

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Since I haven't gotten this email, I am hopeful that my 22 OB/OB will be built next week as scheduled.? The window sticker is not available yet though.?

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Since I haven't gotten this email, I am hopeful that my 22 OB/OB will be built next week as scheduled.? The window sticker is not available yet though.?
the BLs are usually the ones that end up with supply issues.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
If you don't mind me asking, when in September did you order? We ordered our BL 2 weeks ago, I know it'll be a bit but just trying to extrapolate a little.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Got an email today on my production week. It slide one week later. Was originally scheduled for 11/22, now is 11/29
It's been the same for Maverick orders also. Everyone who has a build date in November has had it pushed back a week.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
If you don't mind me asking, when in September did you order? We ordered our BL 2 weeks ago, I know it'll be a bit but just trying to extrapolate a little.
With mine we ordered 9.10 and it is now scheduled for 11/29 so that is the 3rd week of production after ordering 11 days after order banks opened.. Things like order date, options, supplies and priority code play into things.

Last edited:

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I ordered a BL on 10/25, but have to email my salesperson to get my info since I don't get Ford's emails. I'm guessing an end of December/Early January build week? I plan on asking if the VIN is available in 2/3 weeks.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm in the same boat. My BL is scheduled for next week and I have not received anything to the contrary thus far, so let's hope we go on as scheduled.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
With mine we ordered 9.10 and it is now scheduled for 11/29 so that is the 3rd week of production after ordering 11 days after order banks opened.. Things like order date, options, supplies and priority code play into things.
Awesome! We ordered 10.25, figured christmas would be the earliest we'd get it, wife's bday is early Feb so as long as we have it before then should be alright.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a BL on 10/25, but have to email my salesperson to get my info since I don't get Ford's emails. I'm guessing an end of December/Early January build week? I plan on asking if the VIN is available in 2/3 weeks.
We ordered same day...guess we can race to see who gets theirs first

todd92

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia, F-150 x2, Edge x2
Given that the plant was closed for the first week of production it seems logical that all production weeks would be shifted back by one week. Don't be surprised if it doesn't happen again.
Sponsored