The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
Just got back from the Blue Ridge Parkway and Pisgah National Forest. Took delivery of the BS last Wednesday and headed out Thursday for a long weekend. Had a great time and really got to know the BS. Also was pleasantly surprised with the 30.6 mpg average.
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_2339
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_2329

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Currently in CO. Took this pic up north of Pagosa Springs near Pagosa Peak and Williams Creek Reservoir. My son and DIL are here this week, so we have his lifted Rubicon for the tough stuff. He has a little more clearance than I do.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport pagosa 069

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport pagosa 036

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport pagosa 053

Offroad Travels

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sport
Sounds like a fun group!

Thanks! I have a bunch of other owners dying to hit the trails but with the fires and heat wave, we're waiting to host another meetup. Hoping Oct/Nov being cooler weather so we can setup another trail day or weekend event.

PTown_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Currently in CO. Took this pic up north of Pagosa Springs near Pagosa Peak and Williams Creek Reservoir. My son and DIL are here this week, so we have his lifted Rubicon for the tough stuff. He has a little more clearance than I do.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport pagosa 069

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport pagosa 036

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport pagosa 053
My hometown, maybe we waived at each other the other day?! I have a cactus gray BL. Enjoy your visit!

SlapLeather

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Belle got a nice winch today and a platform for her roof carrier. The winch is currently mounted on the rear receiver for any immediate recoveries. I’m fabricating a front mount, but it’s considerably more complex.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport D8F0D893-4BF0-4B5C-9DA4-D1CCC3C2D6D9

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Belle got a nice winch today and a platform for her roof carrier. The winch is currently mounted on the rear receiver for any immediate recoveries. I’m fabricating a front mount, but it’s considerably more complex.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport D8F0D893-4BF0-4B5C-9DA4-D1CCC3C2D6D9
Some great mods! I wouldn't be surprised if a Texas trooper doesn't pull you over for obscuring you tag, though. I've Thought about keeping a winch in the vehicle that will mount to a receiver hitch front or rear. Post some pics of you front mount when completed.
Sponsored