RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
What are the specs on these wheels? Do you have a side shot showing how much they stick out? Love the look.
they’re 17x7.5-5x108. I don’t have any side shots. But the stick out to just under the edge of factory flares. They still cover and don’t stick out past them. Is illegal in mass and I haven’t had any issues with these.
Sponsored

nrussell

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport "Juice"

I'm pretty sure that's what are on my BS BB. Recently purchased from dealership who installed new tires/wheels/lift kit upon taking it on trade-in...still waiting on drain tube recall to be completed before they will release it to me.

This is the only photo I have of it (please excuse my wife's cock-eyed picture taking skills).

Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread BS

nrussell

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport "Juice"
Easy fix.
Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread BSRotated
Thanks Mark...was starting to get a crick in my neck! Also, I just got the text that I've been waiting on for 2 months just a few minutes ago...she is ready for pickup!! Can't wait to finally get it home!

only1jericho

Big Bend
First Name
Jericho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco sport
Hey! I sold my Bronco Sport. I saved the tires and wheels. They are for sale. Respond if anyone is interested. $1500 for all five plus you pay shipping. I work for an LTL company so I can get them shipped anywhere. I'm in the Seattle -Tacoma area if you want to get them locally. They have around 4000 miles on them.

Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread PXL_20220911_235303800
Still available? I’ve been looking at these rims.

Ride The Lightning

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco Sport
First post and first time buying wheels so I have a few questions. Bear with me

1. Has anybody gone with bronze rims on their carbonized grey bronco? Black rims are an obvious choice but I wonder if bronze would look cooler!

2. What is considered an acceptable weight for aftermarket rims? The specs thread on this forum indicates that stock OBX wheels are 30ish lbs but someone posted earlier in this thread that they didn’t like the feel of their 25lb wheels. What are your guys’ thoughts?

3. How do you buy your wheel and tires together? Tire rack only lets you search for wheels by brand or vehicle. But they don’t offer a 245 option for the BS only 235. Am I doing it wrong? Looking for some sweet 17x7.5 or 8s that aren’t too heavy or expensive

Thanks for the help!

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
First post and first time buying wheels so I have a few questions. Bear with me

1. Has anybody gone with bronze rims on their carbonized grey bronco? Black rims are an obvious choice but I wonder if bronze would look cooler!

2. What is considered an acceptable weight for aftermarket rims? The specs thread on this forum indicates that stock OBX wheels are 30ish lbs but someone posted earlier in this thread that they didn’t like the feel of their 25lb wheels. What are your guys’ thoughts?

3. How do you buy your wheel and tires together? Tire rack only lets you search for wheels by brand or vehicle. But they don’t offer a 245 option for the BS only 235. Am I doing it wrong? Looking for some sweet 17x7.5 or 8s that aren’t too heavy or expensive

Thanks for the help!
On the Tire Rack website or Discount Tire website, you can select your vehicle and its color to visualize your choice of wheels.

Example from Tire Rack:
Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread 1280veh.bronco.17.Carbonized_Gray

Disclaimer: I am not an employee nor do I have any association with Tire Rack or Discount Tire.

Last edited:

Sldavid

Big Bend
First Name
Sankalp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Question. Has anyone put 20 inch tires on their BS? If yes then which ones? I am going to have my car lifted by 1.5. Already have 18 inch tires on it. Looking for 20 inch ones which would be aggressive in look but can also be used on paved roads.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Question. Has anyone put 20 inch tires on their BS? If yes then which ones? I am going to have my car lifted by 1.5. Already have 18 inch tires on it. Looking for 20 inch ones which would be aggressive in look but can also be used on paved roads.
I believe that someone here has put 20 inch wheels on their BS. Keep in mind that the wheel size is not the issue, it's the tire size. Even with a lift, you will not be able to a tire that measures much more than 29.5 inches in diameter. The rub point on the BS is in the front wheel wells at the back lower edge. If the tire is too big, it will rub when the wheel is turned and the suspension is compressed to some extent.

I don't think you are going to find an aggressive tire that fits a 20 inch wheel and is 29.5 inches in diameter (or less). A tire that fits those parameters is most likely going to be an all-season or maybe even a "summer" tire. I doubt there are any "all terrain" (AT) or "mud terrain" (MT) tires that meet these parameters.

Sldavid

Big Bend
First Name
Sankalp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I believe that someone here has put 20 inch wheels on their BS. Keep in mind that the wheel size is not the issue, it's the tire size. Even with a lift, you will not be able to a tire that measures much more than 29.5 inches in diameter. The rub point on the BS is in the front wheel wells at the back lower edge. If the tire is too big, it will rub when the wheel is turned and the suspension is compressed to some extent.

I don't think you are going to find an aggressive tire that fits a 20 inch wheel and is 29.5 inches in diameter (or less). A tire that fits those parameters is most likely going to be an all-season or maybe even a "summer" tire. I doubt there are any "all terrain" (AT) or "mud terrain" (MT) tires that meet these parameters.
Thank you so. much for the reply. I don't mind using all weather tires but need to have a beefier look to it. I'll check around if I can get some good options offline.. Thank you again

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
Just my opinion, but more sidewall gives a beefier look than bigger wheel/shorter sidewall tire for the same size overall diameter. Cheers!

Sldavid

Big Bend
First Name
Sankalp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

CancunBadlands

Badlands
First Name
CancunBadlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Cyber Orange

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
What lift do you have and what is the size tire!? TY
I think RiotfunK has been banned (so I doubt you'll get a reply from him). It looks like he ran a spacer lift with 245/65-17 tires. Cheers!
Sponsored