Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread

ORG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi guys! I am having a hard time deciding between aftermarket wheels and don't think there's a dedicated thread just for pictures of aftermarket wheels. Would love to see what you all have done, in a thread that might be helpful to a lot of people in the future.
Sponsored

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
Hi guys! I am having a hard time deciding between aftermarket wheels and don't think there's a dedicated thread just for pictures of aftermarket wheels. Would love to see what you all have done, in a thread that might be helpful to a lot of people in the future.
I was on the phone with tire rack today for 40 minutes. Anyhow, go to their website and search by vehicle: Make > Ford | model > bronco sport | Year > 2021. If you put in 2022 they don’t show bronco sport as an option. So select 2021 - this is important. You will see a picture of a bronco. If you click on the color wheel. You can change the paint color of the bronco Sport. Click on a wheel or tire and it updates the photo. Disclaimer- I DON’T work for tirerack.com, but I did purchase tires from them about 5 years ago. The reason I know about the color wheel is I mentioned that ”it would be really cool ? if you could change the stock color of the vehicle,” you can. And I can pick a rim and it updates. YEP ?

Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread 7D19CFFB-5C24-4CB1-980C-D7DAC42CA1B2

Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread 98C63BA2-A9D5-4185-BF74-3E2F4243BAA9

BaseOrBust

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus
TSW Vale 17x8.

Initially ordered the Black Rhino Sandstorm, but the order was on hold for 6 months due to factory issues and then delayed for upwards of 6 more months due to the shipping crisis on the seas. So, I went with this set from their parent company (TSW). Might eventually come back around to the Sandstorm.

Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread 20210713_170915

Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread 20210822_125810-01

Last edited:

Sbrandon

Outer Banks
First Name
Sydney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport: Outer Banks
18" KMC KM721 ALPINE Satin Gray wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT 235/60R18 tires.

Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread IMG_0331
Love the wheels and the tires! Quick question, do you have a louder ride with these particular tires? And have you had them on long enough to see how you gas mileage is affected? Im looking to change mines. Thanks!

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
LP Aventure LP5 wheels (17x8) in black with Toyo Open Country AT3 tires 245/65-17. Badlands with no extra lift. Bought these mounted and balanced from Tire Rack.

Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread 0622211537a_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread 0622211538a_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread 0622211538c_HDR
@ORG I don't like you right now, cause my car looks nowhere as good as this one with those rims. Now I know I have to change them out for sure, which means more money! Once I get new wheels I might forgive you both for this?

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Love the wheels and the tires! Quick question, do you have a louder ride with these particular tires? And have you had them on long enough to see how you gas mileage is affected? Im looking to change mines. Thanks!
I haven't noticed any extra noise or drop in gas mileage since I installed them approx. six months ago. I kept my original wheels and tires, but never really liked them. It's one of the first things I changed on my BS. I love that the gray on the wheels matches the gray on the grill.

Last edited:

iamcris

Big Bend
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Do you have any poke with that combo? The 8.5 wheel width gives those ko2’s some beef. We’ll done you!
Yes there is a small amount. I can get a stance photo up for you to see a bit later today.

iamcris

Big Bend
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Do you have any poke with that combo? The 8.5 wheel width gives those ko2’s some beef. We’ll done you!
Yes there is a small amount. I can get a stance photo up for you to see a bit later today.
For

For sure, that’d be awesome
So two kinds of poke that I know of. #1 wheel clearance inside wheel well ie- bottom out. I do not know yet, I will test this on some various terrain, I wanted to get skid, bash and rock plates installed first. #2 poke- how far outside - offset they stick out from the vehicle. I'll post a few pics now and then if you want more #2 I'll post front and back pics. I know this won't be popular look for some but for me the RWL is a look I grew up with. I found it curious car culture ever got away from it other than racing tires.

Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread PXL_20211030_214856938[1]

Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread PXL_20211030_233600012[1]

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150

So two kinds of poke that I know of. #1 wheel clearance inside wheel well ie- bottom out. I do not know yet, I will test this on some various terrain, I wanted to get skid, bash and rock plates installed first. #2 poke- how far outside - offset they stick out from the vehicle. I'll post a few pics now and then if you want more #2 I'll post front and back pics. I know this won't be popular look for some but for me the RWL is a look I grew up with. I found it curious car culture ever got away from it other than racing tires.

Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread PXL_20211030_214856938[1]

Love the look. I’m all in on the white letters too. My kids 15 Pat for example.
Ford Bronco Sport Post Pictures of Your Aftermarket Wheels Thread 6D511364-73A1-4DBE-BE20-A6D568F0064F
Sponsored