Poll: How did you buy your Bronco Sport?

How did you buy your Bronco Sport?

• Total voters

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
What is Grainger? I don't know what that is. We placed our order the first part of August.
Guess you didn't go with Granger then! :)

They are a Ford Dealer. I wasn't aware of other dealers doing the $1,000 non-refundable deposit, like they are doing, but sounds like whoever you went with is doing the same thing. I was willing to give Granger my $1,000 non-refundable deposit because they saved me in the neighborhood of $5,000 from what any of my local dealers were willing to sell me a Badlands for.
Sponsored

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I keep hearing about others putting down only $100 deposit. I wasn't aware there was another option besides $1,000. Hmmm At least it's on the "slow-boat" from Mexico on it's way soon. :)

RS Hill

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Our local Ford dealer had two BS BL and one BB. The dealer let me take it for the weekend (Bought 6 cars from them in the past) and bought a Cactus Grey BL at X-Plan with Ford's 3.9% rate. Our local dealer is awesome.

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
Our local Ford dealer had two BS BL and one BB. The dealer let me take it for the weekend (Bought 6 cars from them in the past) and bought a Cactus Grey BL at X-Plan with Ford's 3.9% rate. Our local dealer is awesome.

That is how it should be. I bought 2 previous vehicles from my closest Ford dealership, and was ready to give them my business on a 3rd. The second purchase from them was on a BS Badlands at x-plan pricing. Did that one earlier in 2022 and picked up the BS in August. Realized I needed a second one, so went back to order another Badlands, and suddenly, they weren't going to honor the x-plan pricing for me. Despite me giving them my repeat business and the additional revenue from having my vehicles serviced with them. Felt "nickel and dimey" to me. They wanted to squeeze the last bit of over the top revenue from having a hot product, at my expense. How short sighted....inventories for the BS are already building up, production is humming along, and it's not always going to be the hot car it's been. Dealer markups are already going away because the tide is turning. This was all back in September that I wanted to give them my business on the second Badlands. It's only been 3 months. Bet they'd be happy to offer me x-plan pricing today. Short-sighted sales manager focused on his sales commission instead of being focused on the long-term health of the dealership and customer relationships. Took my business elsewhere for the new Badlands order, and recently had to get my first oil change on the first Bronco Sport. Happily drove a bit further away to a different dealership for that oil change, as the one that sold it to me will never get another dime from me.

Brilliant move there, smart guy at Mall of Georgia, Ford.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
That is how it should be. I bought 2 previous vehicles from my closest Ford dealership, and was ready to give them my business on a 3rd. The second purchase from them was on a BS Badlands at x-plan pricing. Did that one earlier in 2022 and picked up the BS in August. Realized I needed a second one, so went back to order another Badlands, and suddenly, they weren't going to honor the x-plan pricing for me. Despite me giving them my repeat business and the additional revenue from having my vehicles serviced with them. Felt "nickel and dimey" to me. They wanted to squeeze the last bit of over the top revenue from having a hot product, at my expense. How short sighted....inventories for the BS are already building up, production is humming along, and it's not always going to be the hot car it's been. Dealer markups are already going away because the tide is turning. This was all back in September that I wanted to give them my business on the second Badlands. It's only been 3 months. Bet they'd be happy to offer me x-plan pricing today. Short-sighted sales manager focused on his sales commission instead of being focused on the long-term health of the dealership and customer relationships. Took my business elsewhere for the new Badlands order, and recently had to get my first oil change on the first Bronco Sport. Happily drove a bit further away to a different dealership for that oil change, as the one that sold it to me will never get another dime from me.

Brilliant move there, smart guy at Mall of Georgia, Ford.
One bad GM at any dealer will kill the growth and future of that business . Guarantee that would not be the move of the guy that pays the bills. Good for you .

Ford Bronco Sport Poll:  How did you buy your Bronco Sport? E5E72373-2448-40A1-8794-46C192127B4F
Sponsored