(POLL) Help me decide on a personalized plate!

What personalized plate would fit the best on my BL?

• Total voters

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Y'all have been so instrumental in my decision making when it comes to my Sport. From the big decisions like trading my BB in for a BL, to making it my own with a slew of accessories, to helping with detailing and maintenance, so much of what I've done has been because of not only my own knowledge, but all of yours, too. I'd like to include you in my next big decision!

I'm going to order my new NC license, title, and registration in the next week or two and wanted some help picking a vanity plate. I don't want it to be too cheesy, but I've always thought they make a vehicle a bit more memorable and fun to drive around town. We get up to 8 characters here in NC and can even use some special ones. I've included my own ideas in the poll and an option to suggest your own. I can't try any of these to see if they're available until I have my NC license, so having a "top 3" list is helpful. A list of allowed special characters in NC and photos of my BL below so you can get a sense of my personality. As always, thanks for your opinions. Please add your own if you think of any - I might like your idea more than mine!

Ford Bronco Sport (POLL) Help me decide on a personalized plate! Screenshot_20230609_080405_Microsoft 365 (Office)

Ford Bronco Sport (POLL) Help me decide on a personalized plate! P9910265.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport (POLL) Help me decide on a personalized plate! 20221209_175101

Ford Bronco Sport (POLL) Help me decide on a personalized plate! 20230220_170646
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think Velocity is a cool name. I thought about a vanity plate, but they are ridiculously expensive here in NC.
The car is my only real expensive hobby. I figure the $30/year is worth it for the smiles it brings me, especially since the rest of my extraneous expenses are such a teensy part of my budget.

Velocity would be cool. I figure that is one of the few most likely to be taken since it could work on any vehicle, but fingers crossed!

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
I chose BUILTWLD as you already have it on your rear high mount braking light. Front and back match.

DahliaDarlin'

Outer Banks
First Name
Lise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2005 Honda Civic
ELEGANCE

So we know it's you should we see you out there in the Non-cyber world.
Also a fun juxtaposition of the more rugged BS look with the concept of elegance. Elegance comes in many forms.

As I recall you have mentioned working for the US Park Service? If so...

PRKS&REC A natural fit!

Last edited:

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
If you're a child of the 70's and like Clint Eastwood movies, I'd just do:

"BILLY"

But unfortunately only GenX and older would get the joke. 😅

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

"BILLY"

I'm a youngin' at age 27. I have no idea of the reference but might have to watch the movie now. 😅

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

CODIY

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Not Clint EAstwood's finest hour, but nostalgic.
Speaking of nostalgia, reminds me of Every Which Way But Loose. Sad that even though I was just a wee lad back then I am seriously showing my age!

As for the plate, I like ELEGANCE. My 2 cents on the BRNCO themed ones is that it is redundant to the fact that it is on a Bronco. What ever you choose, though, if it gives you a smile to see it, it was the right choice.

Last edited:

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands

"BILLY"

There's Billy Jean, Billy Jack, Billy Graham, Billy Carter, Billy Beer, and for those of us Boomers, there's the 1965 movie, "Billie" starring Patty Duke, who as a female athlete competes with the boys in track and has "the Beat," which she teaches to her fellow athletes.
Maybe "Billy" is a little too vague.

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
Y'all have been so instrumental in my decision making when it comes to my Sport. From the big decisions like trading my BB in for a BL, to making it my own with a slew of accessories, to helping with detailing and maintenance, so much of what I've done has been because of not only my own knowledge, but all of yours, too. I'd like to include you in my next big decision!

I'm going to order my new NC license, title, and registration in the next week or two and wanted some help picking a vanity plate. I don't want it to be too cheesy, but I've always thought they make a vehicle a bit more memorable and fun to drive around town. We get up to 8 characters here in NC and can even use some special ones. I've included my own ideas in the poll and an option to suggest your own. I can't try any of these to see if they're available until I have my NC license, so having a "top 3" list is helpful. A list of allowed special characters in NC and photos of my BL below so you can get a sense of my personality. As always, thanks for your opinions. Please add your own if you think of any - I might like your idea more than mine!

Ford Bronco Sport (POLL) Help me decide on a personalized plate! Screenshot_20230609_080405_Microsoft 365 (Office)

Ford Bronco Sport (POLL) Help me decide on a personalized plate! P9910265.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport (POLL) Help me decide on a personalized plate! 20221209_175101

Ford Bronco Sport (POLL) Help me decide on a personalized plate! 20230220_170646
66 BRNCO

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do any of those reference involve a "Bronco"?
Speaking of nostalgia, reminds me of Every Which Way But Loose. Sad that even though I was just a wee lad back then I am seriously showing my age!

As for the plate, I like ELEGANCE. My 2 cents on the BRNCO themed ones is that it is redundant to the fact that it is one a Bronco. What ever you choose, though, if it gives you a smile to see it, it was the right choice.
Excuse me, but not to hi-jack this thread, but "Every Which Way But Loose" was EAstwood at his comedic finest.

"Right turn Clyde!"
"The black widow spider is the most dangerous spider".

😅 😅 😅 😅 😅 😅 😅 😅

I digress.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
There's Billy Jean, Billy Jack, Billy Graham, Billy Carter, Billy Beer, and for those of us Boomers, there's the 1965 movie, "Billie" starring Patty Duke, who as a female athlete competes with the boys in track and has "the Beat," which she teaches to her fellow athletes.
Maybe "Billy" is a little too vague.
Dont forget these oldies but goodies...."Billy Don't Be a Hero", "Which Way You Going Billy",

PS...it is "Billie Jean"

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
When I think of ELEGANCE I think of pleasing and graceful in appearance and style. Admittedly, I do not know you well enough to decide if it does apply to you, but what I do know of you, I can decide it doesn’t not apply. Also, I think it applies to the Sport. Hence, my vote for elegance.

Also, I like that it can be a lifetime plate, if desired.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
Dont forget these oldies but goodies...."Billy Don't Be a Hero", "Which Way You Going Billy",

PS...it is "Billie Jean"
Thanks for the correction.
Sponsored