OP
Spike

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
Woke up today with this song playing in my head and I went to another Ford dealer to place an order for a MY22 Badlands. I had to change the color and some of the options to help forgot about the one I lost. I get knocked down ...
Sponsored

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
When purchasing the BS on an X Plan, do you have to keep your MCA membership until the car is paid off?

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Sorry this happened to you.

I've been having nightmares about this happening to me and I don't even have a build week. ?

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT

I've been having nightmares about this happening to me and I don't even have a build week. ?
I hear you, I think any of us that have a BS on order fear this. I ordered my '22 BS BL from Crown Ford in Fayetteville, NC, bought my '21 OBX from them. They were fair and honest to deal with, got the OBX off the lot for MSRP. When I ordered the '22 I asked them about X-Plan which they said they would honor my DORA has the X-plan pricing on it. My build date (god willing) is Dec 6th so we shall see.

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
Oh, man... Now I'm worried. I will 100% walk if they charge a markup on mine... I'm currently not busy with work (as i'm a commercial fisherman) which means I have the time to raise hell.

OP
OP
Spike

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid

Thanks. I wish you all the best on your purchase and believe there are more honorable dealers than despicable.

Tom 5778

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange OB, Factory Five Racing roadster
Agreed that dealers are not required to accept the Xplan. But they should not be allowed to change their mind 6 months after the order was placed. I have email from the dealer telling me to bring the Xplan form to the closing.
I ordered from Mullinax on 192 in Kissimmee. Painless. They have a good reputation and never charge any extra fees. I didn’t sign anything until the night I picked it up. Did everything via email. No hidden fees, no surprises, and no pressure from the finance manager. I told them I was paying cash and they said I could put $5,000 on my credit card and pay the rest with a personal check. I did x-plan but didn’t tell them until about two months in because I didn’t know I was using it until then. Not a problem for them. My neighbor ordered his Mach-E from them before I ordered my BS. He highly recommended them. I agree.
Sponsored