Uncle bob

Badlands
First Name
Bucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 09 F150 Lariat,69 Lincoln Mk3
I thought the Base BL didn't have heated seats. I thought you needed the BL/BL package for heated seats. hmmm.
Does the Base BL without BL package have powered seats or manual?
Power driver, manual passenger and they are heated in my base BL
Sponsored

Uncle bob

Badlands
First Name
Bucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 09 F150 Lariat,69 Lincoln Mk3
Hello, different strokes for different folks!! Ford builds 5 different BS with different option packages. they all have their good points. That said I was lucky enough to grab a BL. We could not be happier with 2.0 in Sport mode. It's da bomb!! Hope everyone one gets the BS they want and hope Ford gets ball rolling smoother soon. If you drive one of these things, you'll love it!!

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Hello, different strokes for different folks!! Ford builds 5 different BS with different option packages. they all have their good points. That said I was lucky enough to grab a BL. We could not be happier with 2.0 in Sport mode. It's da bomb!! Hope everyone one gets the BS they want and hope Ford gets ball rolling smoother soon. If you drive one of these things, you'll love it!!
Your right. Each model has it's benefits and draw backs. Some wanna commute and some wanna off-road more aggressively. Every BS is Badass.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your right. Each model has it's benefits and draw backs. Some wanna commute and some wanna off-road more aggressively. Every BS is Badass.
I get that everyone wants the best of everything and want the 2.0 in every model and want leather this and moon roof that...Ford planned very strategically after decades of sales and research. I think they did a great job with what they put together, and based on sales, so do consumers. I am 100% satisfied and thrilled with my badlands, unique cloth seats, and the simple things I picked. Every trim has advantages. I don't get the petty gripes and snowflake wants sometimes...can't have it all, it's not practical to have a checklist. As I already quoted, Henry Ford's model, you can have it any color so long as it's painted black...we've come a long way

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR2, Ford Expedition
I only test drove the 1.5L. as it was the only available BS to drive. Never had a chance to test the 2.0. I knew right from there what I want. I don't want to regret in the end that I should have gotten the upgraded motor. That's why I opted for the Badlands. Ordered it and unfortunately, I'm still waiting for the build. Patience and lots of patience is all we need.

Verhalnez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport BadLands
I only test drove the 1.5L. as it was the only available BS to drive. Never had a chance to test the 2.0. I knew right from there what I want. I don't want to regret in the end that I should have gotten the upgraded motor. That's why I opted for the Badlands. Ordered it and unfortunately, I'm still waiting for the build. Patience and lots of patience is all we need.
I waited 104 days for my Badlands. Worth the wait. your patience will be rewarded

Rojo13

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, GMC Acadia
Except that the motor is the operative part that facilitates driving, in any condition, and the 2.0 is a much better motor for that purpose. It's also the only option you can't really supplement with aftermarket improvements. The 1.5 does move the vehicle, it's just quite underpowered for the size and shape of the SUV, so solving that problem for just $500 is the best money you can spend on options. I actually couldn't believe the price difference was so small.
Whew. As long as it will "move the vehicle" satisfactorily. I have to pick up my kid in a while and am hoping it can survive the carpool line. Wish me luck everyone!

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I waited 0 days by wandering into the dealership and buying the showroom model. 10/10 would buy again. ? recommend. Much wow.

I still wouldn't have opted for a BL, but as a point of comparison a BL with the features I want that are on my OB would be $3.5K+ more after taxes. ($35.5K vs $38.7K MSRP)

Since we are all indirectly passive aggressively airing our insecurities I'll throw my worthless 2 cents in as well: I'm not into serious off-roading and if I was I wouldn't be buying a first model year unibody CUV with no low range transfer case and a drivetrain that overheats (even the BL with liquid cooling) under heavy use ?‍♂. I have no worries this little box will take me out camping and to the snow just as competently as the SUV it replaced and, while it may take a few more seconds to get up to speed, I'll see y'all at 80+ in the fast lane ;) while sippin' that regular ⛽.

gman62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition
Gas is going to $4.00 a gallon. Very happy with the 1.5 engine. No complaints from my end.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
My decision to get a BL+BL was based around my decision not to follow through with my planned purchase of a full sized Bronco Badlands. After months of thoroughly being convinced that I was gonna buy that Bronco, I had a moment when I was honest with myself about what I needed vs what I wanted. Switching to a Bronco Sport allowed me to save $15K and have a vehicle that was the perfect mix of what I needed and what I realistically wanted.

I thought about a BS OB for a minute...better gas mileage, nice features, decent engine. But, I decided that my reward to myself for being fiscally responsible and dropping down from the Bronco to the Bronco Sport (even though I could afford the Bronco) would be to splurge on a top of the line, fully loaded Bronco Sport.

The gas mileage on my BL+BL could be better, but since it beats the gas mileage of my 2012 Fusion Sport I traded in, that's good enough for me. The BS BL is a little overkill for me, but I love the fact that whenever I decide to try off-roading for the first time, my BS will handle anything I throw at it.

All Bronco Sports are excellent choices and I truly feel there's a trim for everyone and every need. But, am I a little cocky for knowing I'm driving the most sought-after Bronco Sport at the moment? Hell yeah.

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
I wanted the 2.0L,but without a moonroof.. But bl+BL didn't have a non-moonroof option

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Have the BL without BL package, less than 500 miles on it so far but I Love it. sure I could of went with less and it would have been fine but I like the more aggressive look of the BL. Also, I really like the active orange and ebony interior and don't think that was an option with OB
Sponsored