Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport (on the way!)
I am finally ordering my Bronco Sport this Sunday, what kind of wait should I expect? The sales lady I’ve been dealing with has not really given me a good rough idea and just told me fall. What have others been experiencing for wait time?
Sponsored

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
I am finally ordering my Bronco Sport this Sunday, what kind of wait should I expect? The sales lady I’ve been dealing with has not really given me a good rough idea and just told me fall. What have others been experiencing for wait time?
Welcome to the Roller Coaster. Fall sounds about right depending what Trim you order. But I would wait until 2022 model, if they still take those orders in August.

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
It really depends on what you order.

Moonroofs seems to be a major delay

Reactions: Dan

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
A very long wait with glimmers of hope along the way that keep you hanging on. Information will be hard if not impossible to get and often wrong.

I wish you better luck than most of us have had.

OP
OP

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A very long wait with glimmers of hope along the way that keep you hanging on. Information will be hard if not impossible to get and often wrong.

I wish you better luck than most of us have had.
I don’t mind waiting, as long as I have it before Summer of 2022 I’ll be happy

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Moonroofs seems to be a major delay
Ford is not accepting any new moonroof orders for the rest of '21 model year. So if this is a new '21 order Ford won't allow a moonroof.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Welcome to the Criers Club :crying::crying:

So many of us waiting a long time for our orders, be cool, and patient........ it'll be worth it.. :like:

Beav1

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS, 2018 F150, 2014 Focus, 2013 Escape
We ordered Jan 9 and took delivery April 16
BB+BB and tow package. This was before the chip shortage really started to hit the fan.
So your sales consultant was probably about right in saying fall sometime.

Renell

Badlands
First Name
Renell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

Renell

Badlands
First Name
Renell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ordered mine Bronco Sport Badlands with Badlands PKG and Tow PKG on April 09th. Was told 8 weeks. June 2 was first build date I got then was told build would be July 28, then bumped it to August 2nd. Now they are saying build will be the week of August 9th.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Ordered mine Bronco Sport Badlands with Badlands PKG and Tow PKG on April 09th. Was told 8 weeks. June 2 was first build date I got then was told build would be July 28, then bumped it to August 2nd. Now they are saying build will be the week of August 9th.
April 09th, of 2021 not 2020?......

Your so screwed!!!!!!!!!

That's BS for sure, and it's not Bronco Sport

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
April 09th, of 2021 not 2020?......

Your so screwed!!!!!!!!!

That's BS for sure, and it's not Bronco Sport
He might have it by the end of '21 and maybe he gets lucky and it rolls out the factory as a '22?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I don’t mind waiting, as long as I have it before the Summer of 2022 I’ll be happy
If you aren't specific in what you want and live in an area with a good supply of dealer stock and models that people have backed out of...you might have it sooner than you think. If you have a very specific want, my dealer said it's October delivery at the very earliest for anything now. The chip issue is global and may take until January if not later to correct. The tow package is hit or miss. Sunroof/moon is a unicorn. A good dealer can give you very specific guidance on what is fastest and what will take the longest. If you have a very specific list, be ready to wait. Unfortunately, a lot of members here have had the rug pulled multiple times to the point of near abuse...hang in there.

Reactions: Dan
OP
OP

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you aren't specific in what you want and live in an area with a good supply of dealer stock and models that people have backed out of...you might have it sooner than you think. If you have a very specific want, my dealer said it's October delivery at the very earliest for anything now. The chip issue is global and may take until January if not later to correct. The tow package is hit or miss. Sunroof/moon is a unicorn. A good dealer can give you very specific guidance on what is fastest and what will take the longest. If you have a very specific list, be ready to wait. Unfortunately, a lot of members here have had the rug pulled multiple times to the point of near abuse...hang in there.
I’m ready, I want the moon roof and grey roof options I heard were taking longer, but I was told it’ll for sure be here before Summer of 2022
Sponsored