Ordered my BS OBX 2/03/23. Waiting sucks.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I would have kept the Maverick, especially because it was a Hybrid.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Idahobro

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mache GT, F350
Just go my Order scheduled email on the BS OBX. Ordered it on Feb 3, Schedule date of April 24th. Ford is way behind it would seem. But, as long as I have it before mid June, I'll be happy.

JKauf55

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Just go my Order scheduled email on the BS OBX. Ordered it on Feb 3, Schedule date of April 24th. Ford is way behind it would seem. But, as long as I have it before mid June, I'll be happy.
I JUST sent you a DM. Just got email that mine is scheduled same week as you! Ordered mine 1/24

vegasvic

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL, Ford F-150, Chevy C-10, '74+'75 Yamaha
Ford was pretty regular about letting me know what was what but not lately so Tuesday I called the dealership I ordered it from. Of course its the middle of a snow storm so my guy never made it in to work but said he'd find out where it was at.

Coincidentally...I think, I get an email from Ford saying " While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of March 27, 2023, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty." News but not great news. My guy at Ford calls me an hour later and said that he looked into it and the Ford records say it was built 3-30-23. However the Ford tracking website says it in production as of 3-31-2023. Hmmm, who do you believe?

My Ford guys says it'll show up in June. Oh and my window sticker showed up on line as well.

vic

slick204

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Interesting. I got the same email yesterday. I ordered mine on November 2nd and it was supposed to be built last week but the tracking page still says it's in production. I did get my window sticker though. Still hoping for the best but I am tired of waiting!

dbsb3233

Outer Banks
First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`21 Mustang Mach-E, `23 Bronco Sport OB
We just ordered an OB yesterday at the dealer. They said probably 2-3 months. Which is fine by us as we don't really need it anytime soon (we have a Mustang Mach-E for most of our driving, which we LOVE). Just had to retire the 2nd car and ordered as the secondary car, so to speak, and where we don't have adequate charger coverage for the Mach-E.

My X-Plan PIN (Mustang Club) won't activate for 3 months anyway, so the wait works out well. I'm more afraid of it arriving too soon).

vegasvic

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL, Ford F-150, Chevy C-10, '74+'75 Yamaha
This isn't my thread but I wanted to update you about the 'Waiting Sucks'. Today Ford says the Bronco Sport is built (4-16-23) and is awaiting shipment. It could take a few days to a week. I don't want to jinx myself but things seem to be moving ahead hopefully for everybody!

vic

JKauf55

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco

Have any of you guys BS shipped yet? Mine did 5/8. No clue from where, all I know it’s via rail lol

OP
OP

Idahobro

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mache GT, F350
Have any of you guys BS shipped yet? Mine did 5/8. No clue from where, all I know it’s via rail lol
Jason,

Mine shipped on the 4th. It was built on the 19th. I'm not taking delivery as I ended up buying a Explorer ST Line because the family balked at not having a 3rd row vehicle.

Once we get to the three year mark on her Mach e GT, I'll trade that in on a 3rd row BEV (hopefully more choices than when we bought the Mach e, and I'll also trade the explorer in on a bronco or BS. So, just postponing it for a few years to make sure we have a 3 row vehicle in the fleet.
Sponsored