Order Timeline

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
They 100% do have better allocations than others. I thought I chose wisely when I ordered my BL 12/2 from what I thought was a largish dealership, but have yet to hear anything. I went ahead and bought off the lot from a bigger dealership an hour away. I haven't canceled the order though . . . really interested in seeing if I get an email today.
That is pretty wild about the big dealer. I feel like my current timeline has been quick but, of course, that can still change (currently scheduled for 02/28 production) and I would say that my local dealer is quite small. My code was a 19 when we ordered, which is the lowest priority you can get. So, who knows.
Sponsored

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Entirely possible. I ordered 11/6 & still nothing. My code was 19 as well. But what I think of as a fairly large dealer within a greater dealership conglomerate here (with multiple Ford stores) is still probably pretty small potatoes compared to larger groups in the US.
Whatā€™s crazy is I live in a smallish town and I would say the dealer is quite small. Mine was a 19 and I feel like my current timeline has been quite quick. So, who knows how the prioritize dealers. I would have thought it was the bigger ones get priority but maybe thatā€™s not actually it or they arenā€™t consistent about it? Who knows.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Even stranger is that some people have already ordered their BL Edition full equip packages and got theirs in like 3 months. As some, such as yourself are still waiting. It's as if some dealers just have way better priority levels then others.
I had a 10 priority code from a large dealership, so mine was scheduled pretty quickly, etc. The problem was the chip shortage. They put those december builds aside.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I had a 10 priority code from a large dealership, so mine was scheduled pretty quickly, etc. The problem was the chip shortage. They put those december builds aside.
How can you find that out? I wouldn't have thought the dealer would be forthcoming with that information.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
How can you find that out? I wouldn't have thought the dealer would be forthcoming with that information.
For me it showed up on my order summary that I previewed with my sales guy. Top center it shows priority code.
Ford Bronco Sport Order Timeline 1645194267868

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
For me it showed up on my order summary that I previewed with my sales guy. Top center it shows priority code.
Ford Bronco Sport Order Timeline 1645194267868
Oh wow. I didn't even think of that. I didn't take a picture of that when I saw mine. I never got a copy either. I'll have to reach out and see if I can get a copy of mine.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
After reviewing my documents. Looks like I'm Priority Code 19..... Probably be lucky to see it before Christmas for sure ?

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
After reviewing my documents. Looks like I'm Priority Code 19..... Probably be lucky to see it before Christmas for sure ?
Honestly I thought just about everybody was 19. Which in theory is supposed to put it ahead of dealer stock orders, but no farther ahead than anybody elseā€™s custom order. I thought you had to be a pretty big customer (not me) of a pretty big dealer to get anything better. But honestly who besides Ford knows what all goes into the production & scheduling algorithm.
https://fordauthority.com/2022/02/ford-bronco-sport-allocation-formula-also-favors-large-dealers/

OP
OP
DemonGT

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Ford increasing prices on new orders for some vehicles. Luckily the Bronco is not on the list.

Ford Bronco Sport Order Timeline price2

Ford Bronco Sport Order Timeline price1

Jess1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
WHOOO HOOO! It's "Built"!

So, before Christmas 2023, amirite?

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Honestly I thought just about everybody was 19. Which in theory is supposed to put it ahead of dealer stock orders, but no farther ahead than anybody elseā€™s custom order. I thought you had to be a pretty big customer (not me) of a pretty big dealer to get anything better. But honestly who besides Ford knows what all goes into the production & scheduling algorithm.
https://fordauthority.com/2022/02/ford-bronco-sport-allocation-formula-also-favors-large-dealers/
My priority code is 10, guess who is NOT important or specialā€¦ (this guy)

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thatā€™s not bad, you just ordered 1/29. The lower the number the higher the priority, so if youā€™re above the ā€˜defaultā€™ 19 thatā€™s a good thing. I wonder if mine has been bumped up any. Thanks for the reminder that I should check with my sales guy here.

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine was a 19, the worst of course, and it took 7.5 weeks from order to build which I donā€™t think is that bad. Hopefully Iā€™ll get it in another month.
Sponsored