Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Yea, we went in for a black one as well (very sharp and still like it). But went for the several options my wife liked...heated seats & steering wheel and a few others.
I‘m really happy with the 1.5 as well, zero complaints with it. I thought I might be disappointed coming from a long list of fast cars, and while it’s not a speed demon in comparison, it’s got plenty of power for me.
Looking to customize it with different wheels maybe, but having a hard time finding any as it’s to new! Waiting for a couple of quotes.
I think someone said any wheel that fits the 2020 and 21' Escape will fit ours, Hope that helps.
Ask Ford First to be sure. I have found a few 'Steel wheels' that I like, for about $75 each :p
Sponsored

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I always order. I don't even check to see what's on the dealer lot. I order exactly what I want and wouldn't have it any other way. The dealer then checks to see if there is a vehicle fitting my order in the pipeline that they can claim but so far every time it's gone to factory order. If I'm gonna pay the price for a new vehicle, I'm gonna get it the way I want it.
Yup, that's how you get what you want, have to be willing to pay for it too. I've eyeballed financing and cashback incentives, always for dealer stock -- but what to do when there is none? At this stage I will never buy anything that isn't exactly what I want ever again, just to save a few bucks. As for those incentives -- I've discovered I have enough socked away to buy it any way I want it with or without financing -- cash, prepay, whatever. So, only the exact vehicle I want and the bottom line price matter now. Now to just get them to budge on that bottom line...but in a few more months dealer stocks, production, or both might be back up again, who knows.

SAcobra427

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford GT, 2005 F350 DRW Diesel
Those guys are charging $2500 over MSRP, basically charging for the accessories twice. Check out the window sticker, its $37940 total including accessories and delivery fee, then the dealership is charging $2500 for "additional accessories."
Yea these guys are out in left field, I was up there this past Saturday and took the Badlands for a quick spin and liked it. We go back in and start to talk numbers I tell them I have the Xplan and he goes to " talk to the manager " he comes out with a price of $42,940 !! They tell me they dont take the X plan and say we will take of $2500 tho so that put me at $40,440, did they think I would not notice the other $2500 they had jacked up the price ?? They offered me $717 for my trade ( 2010 Escape Hybrid Limited) I tell them ok no thanks but thanks anyway for the test drive. Then they tell me its actually a demonstrator and they cant sell it for 4 months or 4000 miles anyway ??? WTF ?? So I go to another dealership , Gilboy Ford, and end up ordering a BL with BL, 360, traller tow, block heater, 235 AT tires, carpeted mats, and mud flaps, so in the end a few more small options than the one at Nazereth Ford for..... $37,711 !! Oh yea and they gave me $2000 for my Escape too !! So a price swing of well over $4000 after the fees and taxes ! Just ridiculous........

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yea these guys are out in left field, I was up there this past Saturday and took the Badlands for a quick spin and liked it. We go back in and start to talk numbers I tell them I have the Xplan and he goes to " talk to the manager " he comes out with a price of $42,940 !! They tell me they dont take the X plan and say we will take of $2500 tho so that put me at $40,440, did they think I would not notice the other $2500 they had jacked up the price ?? They offered me $717 for my trade ( 2010 Escape Hybrid Limited) I tell them ok no thanks but thanks anyway for the test drive. Then they tell me its actually a demonstrator and they cant sell it for 4 months or 4000 miles anyway ??? WTF ?? So I go to another dealership , Gilboy Ford, and end up ordering a BL with BL, 360, traller tow, block heater, 235 AT tires, carpeted mats, and mud flaps, so in the end a few more small options than the one at Nazereth Ford for..... $37,711 !! Oh yea and they gave me $2000 for my Escape too !! So a price swing of well over $4000 after the fees and taxes ! Just ridiculous........
Haldeman is holding strong on the “we dont take Xplan routine stance as well”

Afirmbach2

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
I saw a bronco sport in a dealership over the weekend and now I’m very interested. Does anyone know when they will be widely available? I was told what the dealer has are ones that were ordered. There are no incentives now either. I would want to lease one.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I saw a bronco sport in a dealership over the weekend and now I’m very interested. Does anyone know when they will be widely available? I was told what the dealer has are ones that were ordered. There are no incentives now either. I would want to lease one.

I have 2 Ford dealers within a 20 minute drive of my house. One dealer just received an Area 51 OB with the 360 Assist as the only option. I was told they are trickling in.
Where I live in NJ, my local dealer had over 40 in stock. He has multiple locations and received more BS than any dealer I researched.

226ra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
I’m seeing a decent number of BB models without the BB package here in MA. Not sure why they would send so many cars without heated seats to this part of the country since this is a must have option for most.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m seeing a decent number of BB models without the BB package here in MA. Not sure why they would send so many cars without heated seats to this part of the country since this is a must have option for most.

When I was going to order my BB with the BB pkg, the dealer told me the pkg was being delayed due to parts shortage. He didn't specify which parts.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
When I was going to order my BB with the BB pkg, the dealer told me the pkg was being delayed due to parts shortage. He didn't specify which parts.
Most likely parts for the moon roof, it's been an ongoing issue for a while now.

Afirmbach2

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
I have 2 Ford dealers within a 20 minute drive of my house. One dealer just received an Area 51 OB with the 360 Assist as the only option. I was told they are trickling in.
Where I live in NJ, my local dealer had over 40 in stock. He has multiple locations and received more BS than any dealer I researched.
so when do you think they are likely to have incentives on them?

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
so when do you think they are likely to have incentives on them?
Don't know. There is a $500 rebate. Using the X Plan saved a few dollars plus it capped dealer fee at $100.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Looking to customize it with different wheels maybe, but having a hard time finding any as it’s to new! Waiting for a couple of quotes.
I was told In here that anything that fits the Escape will fit ours,,, Ford should be able to say how far back you can go, I guess three years. Should be lots of wheel options.