Order Deposit Amount?

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I walked into my local dealer ship last night and placed my order for a BS BB w BB pkg. with 0 down. Coming in $500 under invoice, $500 rebate and 0.9% financing....for now. If better rate or rebate at time of delivery, it will be honored.
Have to compare notes -- $2718 in discounts off MSRP before rebate (I'm taking a mannequin BL+BL in 54 days), less any rebate (and financing deals) that would still be available then. BUT they did take a $1,000 deposit. I was watching VW for long time last year -- rebates and financing deals get extended over and over and over...so I'm optimistic for more Ford deals too. BL+BL all the options EXCEPT the wheel and tire pkg. it doesn't have, oh well. I can beef up the tires any time, and the wheels -- they're wheels, the same 17x7 size as the optional anyway, they're fine and will do any job I ask of them.
Sponsored

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I walked into my local dealer ship last night and placed my order for a BS BB w BB pkg. with 0 down. Coming in $500 under invoice, $500 rebate and 0.9% financing....for now. If better rate or rebate at time of delivery, it will be honored.
Wow, $500 below invoice is insane, especially for a new vehicle that is flying off the lots. I had to go 200 miles away just to get someone to go below MSRP. Get ready for a very hard push for you to buy accessories and extended warranty once it comes in.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Wow, $500 below invoice is insane, especially for a new vehicle that is flying off the lots. I had to go 200 miles away just to get someone to go below MSRP. Get ready for a very hard push for you to buy accessories and extended warranty once it comes in.
This dealership has a reputation to offer vehicles for a fair price upfront without any pressure. When we came in to test drive, the salesman asked what we were interested in, he gave us the lowdown, brochure and we're free to leave on our own. No pressure to buy right there. I came back two days later, took another test drive and sat down and ordered the vehicle. Never in 32 years of new vehicle buying have I seen something so painless like this. It was much ower than the X Plan price for a vehicle that has very high interest/demand.
Sponsored