SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
I prefer the OB wheels over the BL wheels. When my BL comes in, I'll probably blacken the wheels to go with the black top.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I prefer the OB wheels over the BL wheels. When my BL comes in, I'll probably blacken the wheels to go with the black top.
I’m agree. If the first edition wheels were an option, I’d get those. I think the black goes better with the black roof and trim better than the grey wheels. Plus the black wheels would look good with the red paint.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Having last minute second thoughts on my ordered color --- currently Carbonized Gray but overnight with soon to be locked in VIN (if it hasn't already - I've not been notified yet so hopefully there is still time) I'm really waffling if I should change to Rapid Red or Alto Blue. I'm definitely sold on a metallic color and both look great on the BB. Help!

Edit: My dealer still hadn't gotten the sample color card swatch book thing yet, so I'm stuck with digital photos for this decision. Do I stick with the gray or does the indecisiveness win? LOL

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
You can see Rapid Red at most any Ford dealer. It is used on the F-150 and Ranger models.

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
Agree with magic bus...just go to a Ford dealer and see the red on another vehicle. That's what I did. It's not quite as nice as their previous red, but it is really nice still. I haven't seen the Alto Blue in person, but either sounds better than grey.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Im pretty sure Toyota is putting an Alto Blue equivalent on their pickups and maybe a SUV. It’s really nice but I lean towards metallic for my BS.