Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
It's a shame Ford didn't offer the new Active-X seating fabric option... I love the OB unique interior, but for a number of personal reasons cannot bring myself to purchase actual leather. This looks great though. The gray detailing between the two really pops!

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
I wish the Bronco Sport letters in the lift gate were black-colored on the white models.
I wish this for all colors, and on the front, too.
Should be an easy fix though. I am sure someone will make an overlay; if not, shouldn't be too hard to wrap.

sullivan.mary0228

Badlands
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
I notice that some of the photos show the Oxford White with a white roof, but apparently you can only order with a black roof or gray roof (no white roof). I assume that's because the photos are of pre-production cars. Does anyone know if it's possible to order one with a white roof?
I just went on Ford's website to see and you can just not on the badlands.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Outer Banks in Oxford White, with video of startup sequence animations on display and digital gauge.

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread Oxford White Bronco Sport Outer Banks 2
Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread Oxford White Bronco Sport Outer Banks 1
Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread Oxford White Bronco Sport Outer Banks 3
Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread Oxford White Bronco Sport Outer Banks 4
Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread Oxford White Bronco Sport Outer Banks 5
Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread Oxford White Bronco Sport Outer Banks 6
Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread Oxford White Bronco Sport Outer Banks 7

VIDEO:

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Is it just me or is the brown leather in the BL model different then the OB leather especially the black portion of the leather. On the OB the leather looks black while in the BL it always looks dark Brown.

BigB'sBrono21

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My wife and I picked up ours last week. Just looking through more of the forums on here. Figured I would share. So far, WE LOVE IT! We have been stopped multiple times to show it to people. We also get a lot of double-takes and gawking. I am excited about yall getting yours too.

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_4416

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_4417

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_4418

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_4484

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_4504

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_4509

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_4510

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_4511

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Does anybody else think the door handles and Bronco Sport lettering should be Carbonized Gray? To match the top and wheels. Front Bronco lettering stays white.
100% - when I get mine, that's one of the things I am getting done. But I also want the front to be gray; I do NOT like the contrast of the letters being white.