C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
For those with this color, how does the light colored interior (roof/ceiling) look in person? I like the Eruption Green with the brown interior but seeing that white has me pausing. I'd be sold if black instead of white. Thanks.
:like: I think it looks more of a cream color than white :sunglasses: I think it looks good with the color of the seats and the older I get ā˜ŗ I will say the lighter color is much better for me now to see lol :party:
Sponsored

kimmnen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Transit Connect
My wife took delivery of her 2023 Bronco Sport Badlands in Eruption Green with Carbonized Gray Roof. She has been interested in the Bronco Sport from its introduction, but it was the availability of Eruption Green that helped her to finally make her decision. 128 days was a relatively short wait compared to my 649 days for my full-size Bronco Badlands. Pat Milliken Ford, Redford, MI, & salesman Victor are highly recommended if you are in the market for a Bronco or Bronco Sport.
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread 52691999720_f4a0320349_k
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread 52691583311_564a7af101_k (1)
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread 52691971754_5c65e096b4_k
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread 52691999640_c113d976b6_k (1)

REDWM

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2011 F-150, 77 MGB, 2023 Bronco Sport
I took delivery of my eruption green BS OBX on 12/31. The eruption green was the perfect choice for me. The color changes with some gold undertones in the sun to a dark green at dusk, and everything in between. I tried to get pictures that captured that. Please feel free to share your thoughts, pro or con on the green. And please share pictures of your EG BS when you take delivery or purchase!

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread tempImageK6rTQ
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread 9E5A98B1-36A9-45F3-B0D9-DDB2C6419B16_1_201_a
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread BF9656CB-5295-400B-9D7E-9D1DF5B4BC9C_1_201_a
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread tempImagebsvGnK
WE went to another dealer to test drive the Bronco Sport because our local dealer didn't have any. The other dealer had a green BS which looked great so we plan to order ours in green

REDWM

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2011 F-150, 77 MGB, 2023 Bronco Sport
We just ordered our Eruption Green Bronco Sport Big Bend with convenience package today and got it for less than MSRP. Salesman told us it may take four months to get it. He showed us how to do the tracking once we get the VIN.

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Beautiful! Iā€™m glad that it wasnā€™t available for the ā€˜22 model year when I ordered because I wouldā€™ve had a tough choice between that and the Velocity Blue I got because I love blue and green although Iā€™m more of a blue person, but it still wouldā€™ve been a hard choice. Congratulations on the new BS!

I know when I was looking into the letter skins that Ford sells, they sell them in both colors and I had a tough decision between the two, but I went with letters the same color as my Sport because I felt the green letters wouldā€™ve clashed with the blue paint, but idk, maybe they wouldnā€™t have.
LOVE the velocity blue (its the color of my F250 Tremor)

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
LOVE the velocity blue (its the color of my F250 Tremor)
Yeah my 2020 Fusion I had was velocity blue as well so I knew I wanted that color again when I ordered my Bronco Sport. Itā€™s my favorite shade of blue.

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I am going to start my reply by saying...Green is my least favorite color.....

I love this color!

The Green Goddess

Outer Banks
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Eruption Green
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0417
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0410
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0414
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0109
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0417
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0410
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0414
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_0109

Hello Eruption Green Bronco Sport lovers! Hereā€™s my story. One day I was walking my dog and came upon this exact vehicle in a parking lot full of ordinary cars. It literally stopped me in my tracks, the way the sunlight hit the gold flecks. I researched it and looked online a bit and couldnā€™t find one in my hometown. Fast-forward a couple of weeks and Iā€™m on vacation in Tucson. Just for fun I searched dealerships here and, long story short, drove home the same day with this beauty, a fully-loaded BS Outer Banks in Eruption Green. They had just gotten one in, and it was exactly what I was looking for. I named her The Green Goddess because well, thatā€™s what she is! I love driving her and am thus far thrilled with my decision! And I have never gotten so many compliments on a car. Enjoy your Bronco Sports!

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
Why are people talking about other colors on this thread? If you don't like the green then go to the thread of your favorite.

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
Hands down best color on the Bronco Sport. If you can get it, the grey roof looks awesome too. Someone did this to a big Bronco, could also be done to a Sport in some fashion.
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread broncoclassic
That looks pretty sweet and very retro looking!

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
Why are people talking about other colors on this thread? If you don't like the green then go to the thread of your favorite.
I donā€™t see anyone talking badly about the green. I never was talking bad about it, I actually like it. People are talking about interior colors, rim colors, and roof colors that can go with it. I looked through the thread and didnā€™t see anything of what youā€™re stating, quite the opposite tbh.

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
:clap: I think it looks great and I need to get back on here :like::sunglasses: And get some updated pictures also ... Oh how I :inlove: my BS / BL Boy I wish I was on the ball sooner šŸ˜„ But that's ok I have one now :):rockon: