FirsandFire

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I've had my white BS over 2 years now. I have zero plans on changing into a different one but the Eruption Green is hands down my favorite color ford has offered to date. I'm looking forward to seeing one of these with a nice set of bronze or gold wheels with the brown interior.
Sponsored

sholescurtis

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I can’t wait to see it in person. My go to was silver but that just seems so boring and there’s very few green out there at least for a little while! I wish the rims were solid black but there’s always room for modifications.
I absolutely am in love with the eruption green! So glad I went with this color!

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
:clap::clap: Well I got the text this morning :like::like: He has make it to the dealership finally :party::party:
More pictures to come ! He will be getting prep first and then he will make it down the road to
get the front windows tinted and ceramic coating done. :clap::clap:

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread tempImagebfoTeR
That's awesome! Looking forward to more pics.

As a side note, I like the pic. you posted already. That Maverick it's sitting next to it is identical to the one I ordered. Now I know how it'll look sitting next to my green Sport if it ever gets built.

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
That's awesome! Looking forward to more pics.

As a side note, I like the pic. you posted already. That Maverick it's sitting next to it is identical to the one I ordered. Now I know how it'll look sitting next to my green Sport if it ever gets built.
:like: Thank you . Yes they do look nice side by side :) Hopefully sooner then later for your Maverick
did you put your order in the last time that you could order them or before that ? :sunglasses:

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:like: Thank you . Yes they do look nice side by side :) Hopefully sooner then later for your Maverick
did you put your order in the last time that you could order them or before that ? :sunglasses:
I'm a first time orderer(is that even a word) last September. I think dealer allocation is screwing me from getting built now. After driving the Bronco around for a week now I'm kinda regretting not going Lariat for the better cruise and push button start. At this point I'd be fine if it gets rolled to a '24 so I can upgrade and hope like hell they offer Eruption Green for the Maverick next year.

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
I'm a first time orderer(is that even a word) last September. I think dealer allocation is screwing me from getting built now. After driving the Bronco around for a week now I'm kinda regretting not going Lariat for the better cruise and push button start. At this point I'd be fine if it gets rolled to a '24 so I can upgrade and hope like hell they offer Eruption Green for the Maverick next year.
:frown: Oh my, Yeah that might have something to do with it also :crazy: I know that when Ford open
the order banks back then and then 2 days later closed them. I heard that some of those orders
will not be process and built due to allocation :frown:

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:frown: Oh my, Yeah that might have something to do with it also :crazy: I know that when Ford open
the order banks back then and then 2 days later closed them. I heard that some of those orders
will not be process and built due to allocation :frown:
My salesman called me the morning of the second day the order banks opened. I was there in 10 minutes to order. At the time he mentioned they already had 120 orders put in ahead of me. They're pretty tight lipped about total orders, their allocations, and number of hybrid vs. Ecoboost orders they've had. They did say they had at least 20 roll overs in December that didn't get built as '22s. Now that I have the bronco here I'm not as concerned about getting it in a hurry. I've put 550 miles this week on the Bronco instead of my full size pickup. I'm averaging 28 mpg on short trips near home and 32.5 when going down the freeway. Filled up the tank for the first time yesterday and averaged right at 29.3 for the whole tank. That's a hell of a lot better than 12 mpg I've been getting. Now that I've got something that much better the pressure is off for the Maverick to show up.

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
My salesman called me the morning of the second day the order banks opened. I was there in 10 minutes to order. At the time he mentioned they already had 120 orders put in ahead of me. They're pretty tight lipped about total orders, their allocations, and number of hybrid vs. Ecoboost orders they've had. They did say they had at least 20 roll overs in December that didn't get built as '22s. Now that I have the bronco here I'm not as concerned about getting it in a hurry. I've put 550 miles this week on the Bronco instead of my full size pickup. I'm averaging 28 mpg on short trips near home and 32.5 when going down the freeway. Filled up the tank for the first time yesterday and averaged right at 29.3 for the whole tank. That's a hell of a lot better than 12 mpg I've been getting. Now that I've got something that much better the pressure is off for the Maverick to show up.
:frown: If I remember correctly that day at 5:00pm CT the order bank was already closed on that second day. :crying: There has been a lot of stuff that is going on with Ford :crying: Ford has not been the best at keeping most dealerships in the loop :curse: But that is Excellent with the Bronco Sport and with the Maverick I think it still going to be sometime :like: I just wish that I would of jumped on board when they first came out :crazy: But I'am on board now :like:

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
:clap: :clap: I have all of my pictures of my BS..BL :rockon: that came in today and my manager was so nice to send these to me this morning :fistbump: Thanks Dan you rock :like: Well it's going to be a couple more weeks before I can drive him home :crying: Darn broken leg and he is also getting some stuff done :sunglasses:

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_6021

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_6022

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_6026

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_6027

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_6025

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_6024

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread tempImageFGiYdU

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:clap: :clap: I have all of my pictures of my BS..BL :rockon: that came in today and my manager was so nice to send these to me this morning :fistbump: Thanks Dan you rock :like: Well it's going to be a couple more weeks before I can drive him home :crying: Darn broken leg and he is also getting some stuff done :sunglasses:

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_6021

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_6022

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_6026

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_6027

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_6025

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_6024

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread tempImageFGiYdU
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread v4wh7

407guy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking...
For those with this color, how does the light colored interior (roof/ceiling) look in person? I like the Eruption Green with the brown interior but seeing that white has me pausing. I'd be sold if black instead of white. Thanks.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For those with this color, how does the light colored interior (roof/ceiling) look in person? I like the Eruption Green with the brown interior but seeing that white has me pausing. I'd be sold if black instead of white. Thanks.
I really don't notice it to be honest so I think it looks fine.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread PXL_20230209_202454615