Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Think i'm going to order a '23 soon and Eruption Green is the color choice. It just looks outdoorsy on a brick-shaped vehicle.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Placing my order for a BL in Eruption Green today. Don't know if it will be a 23 or 24. Kept the 225 tires on it since I'll replace with 245's. Not sure if I"m going with KO2's or Falken AT3s.

Estebanito

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands '23
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_4607
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_2312
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_2315
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_2302

Purchased my first vehicle ever this week. Happy to be a part of the Bronco Sport family!

I’m coming from at the time a brand new 2011 F150 XLT that my amazing father gave me before I went off to college.

I got a great deal ~4k under MSRP for this Badlands edition of the bronco sport that had 60 miles on it. Haggling with the dealership was stressful but I got what I wanted.

I absolutely love the BS so far. The eruption green looks completely different at night and during the day. The interior with the premium package makes it even more beautiful.

Looking forward to meeting more of yall!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_4607
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_2312
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_2315
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread IMG_2302

Purchased my first vehicle ever this week. Happy to be a part of the Bronco Sport family!

I’m coming from at the time a brand new 2011 F150 XLT that my amazing father gave me before I went off to college.

I got a great deal ~4k under MSRP for this Badlands edition of the bronco sport that had 60 miles on it. Haggling with the dealership was stressful but I got what I wanted.

I absolutely love the BS so far. The eruption green looks completely different at night and during the day. The interior with the premium package makes it even more beautiful.

Looking forward to meeting more of yall!
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum! The eruption green looks great! 🎉
Sponsored