IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
:clap: :like: Oh that is great ! I'm Excited for you :champagne::champagne: Mine is in Chicago still at the train yard somewhere.
But I'm also in the Indiana so I would say a couple more weeks for mine and then I will post him :blush: lol
But again congratulation ! :clap:
Thanks!! I hope yours shows up sooner than you expect.
Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I only have 25k on my BL. Will probably drive it another year. Right now I would go with the Eruption Green. I"d put the Carbonized Gray top on. I remember when I was young, everyone said never buy a green car. :like: You guys enjoy those green Sports.
Personally I've always had a thing for green on rigs. My current Dodge pickup is a dark forest green and I was disappointed when I ordered my Maverick that there was no green available. When we were ordering the Sport the wife picked Atlas blue at first. While walking back to the salesman's desk we passed a big Bronco in Eruption Green shining in the sun. Mentioned we liked the color and salesman casually said it was available on the '23 Sports. That was all she wrote.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Finally picked her up this afternoon. Unfortunately it's a cloudy day so the true beauty of the green hasn't shown yet but still love it. Already put 100 miles on it and loving it more than I anticipated.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread PXL_20230131_213527548
Looks great Shane. Congratulations šŸŽ‰šŸŽˆšŸ¾šŸŽŠ!!!

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Thank you! Looking forward to seeing yours arrive now.
My daughter and I are flying up to Kansas on the 18th to pick it up. Itā€™s the earliest our schedules allow. I already bought it. Already have my 42k Ford Points, getting all the congrats emails from Ford and everything. Iā€™m told they are taking good care of it. šŸ˜‰.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My daughter and I are flying up to Kansas on the 18th to pick it up. Itā€™s the earliest our schedules allow. I already bought it. Already have my 42k Ford Points, getting all the congrats emails from Ford and everything. Iā€™m told they are taking good care of it. šŸ˜‰.
That'll be a fun trip at least. Between now and then there's gonna be a lot of people seeing that at your dealership disappointed that it's already sold.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
That'll be a fun trip at least. Between now and then there's gonna be a lot of people seeing that at your dealership disappointed that it's already sold.
They are going to do a deep dive YouTube video on it. No driving, but full review of the inside and outside. The videos are usually about 10 minutes long. I canā€™t wait to see it. They were doing it this week. Might have been yesterday. They werenā€™t going to tell me because I jokingly said I was going to remote start it while they were filming. šŸ˜‚

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They are going to do a deep dive YouTube video on it. No driving, but full review of the inside and outside. The videos are usually about 10 minutes long. I canā€™t wait to see it. They were doing it this week. Might have been yesterday. They werenā€™t going to tell me because I jokingly said I was going to remote start it while they were filming. šŸ˜‚
That would be absolutely hilarious. I hope you post up a link to the video when it's done. I'd like to see it as well. The wife is trying to convince me to keep the green one for myself instead of waiting for the Maverick to be built and ordering a Robins Egg heritage so we have two of them. If allocations screw me on the Maverick I might be tempted.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
That would be absolutely hilarious. I hope you post up a link to the video when it's done. I'd like to see it as well. The wife is trying to convince me to keep the green one for myself instead of waiting for the Maverick to be built and ordering a Robins Egg heritage so we have two of them. If allocations screw me on the Maverick I might be tempted.
I thought so too. Iā€™ll be sure to share the link. I totally understand the Maverick allocation issue. I actually have a couple on order; a hybrid and an Ecoboost. I think the only thing on my side with the hybrid is that my order was entered and confirmed on the first day; the 15th. So we will see. But to be totally honest, my husband could care less at this point, so we will see. We are all excited for the BS, which was our backup plan for the Maverick. šŸ˜‚

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought so too. Iā€™ll be sure to share the link. I totally understand the Maverick allocation issue. I actually have a couple on order; a hybrid and an Ecoboost. I think the only thing on my side with the hybrid is that my order was entered and confirmed on the first day; the 15th. So we will see. But to be totally honest, my husband could care less at this point, so we will see. We are all excited for the BS, which was our backup plan for the Maverick. šŸ˜‚
Same here. Our justification originally for ordering the BS was realizing how screwed up the orders for Mavericks are after finding that forum. Figured it'd get us by till the Maverick shows up at the very least. It all depends on how much we can utilize the Bronco instead of my current pickup. The point of the Maverick was to drastically reduce the miles used daily on my 1/2 ton and for mileage. I'm keeping my full size pickup for towing and real pickup needs so if the Bronco can reduce my miles per year I put on it from 25,000 down to at least 5,000 max, I might just not take the Maverick if it gets built. I can do a lot of repairs for $30k and the mpg issue isn't much of a big deal at 5k miles a year. I'll just have to see how much I use the BS in lieu of my pickup.

kanine

Badlands
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2014 Mustang GT
Hands down best color on the Bronco Sport. If you can get it, the grey roof looks awesome too. Someone did this to a big Bronco, could also be done to a Sport in some fashion.
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread broncoclassic
That looks amazing, that is how Ford should have made the Heritage editions.
Sponsored