Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
She's still new here, so I have yet to take Molly out in the wild, but I am in LOVE with the Alto Blue. I'm also a sucker for how the white really pops on her. I opted for the ebony/roast interior and I am thrilled with how awesome it looks with the navy exterior. Could not be happier!

As for the higher price for my "bougie" paint, every damn time I buy a car it's like this. I paid extra for the Merlot on my Fusion and when someone mangled her, I kept stressing to the adjuster that the paint price is going to be an issue. He allotted only $300. It was nearly $1300 for that liquid gold when all was said and done. ?‍♀. Guess looking pretty has a price.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210518_110650
Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210518_110702
those photos really capture the shades and sparkle. It was worth the extra.
Sponsored

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
#beardown...that would be red white and blue and a few states south west.. .UA
the wildcats would like a few moments to discus cheers. And Chicago is purple cat country. Love Northwestern.
You are definitely getting a wave if we ever cross paths in these Michigan streets.

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Just got back from a 2500 mile road trip and now have some of the inevitable paint chips. Although small, I’d like to cover them. Does anyone have a site that I can order touch up paint from? Alto blue of course….

dubjay

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend Alto Blue
Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210828_093435-01

Just got my Alto Blue Big Bend this week! Wasn't sure about the color till I found this forum - color really does change a bit depending on the lighting but glad I went with alto over black!

Seebs

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badland/2013 Mustang Convertible
Finally completed. Woolworth lift, VR forged wheels, KO2s, fender flares, nudge bar, adjustable sway bar links, and tint.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210829_173115

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210829_172324

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 1

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 2

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 3

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 4

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 5

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 6
Nick, Love your BS/BL - looks terrific in Alto Blue. I'm on my way to the dealer tomorrow to order my MY2022 Badlands in the same color; hope I have the keys in hand LONG before August '22. Good luck!

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 FX2
Just saw an OB with roof rack parked on my local dealer lot; must have been in for service, already plated. AB looks great in the afternoon sun.
Sponsored