Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread

Heart2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew
Anyone else go for the grey top on their Alto Blue Badlands? Wasn't sure at first but I look at the gloss black roof as a scratch magnet. Especially when putting things on/off the roof racks or the ice and snow slides off while going down the road. I'm a bit color blind but IMO the Alto Blue and the grey are one of the better combinations with the grey.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Build date
This is the color combination that I am thinking of getting. Or gray over white. That seems bland, but there is no interior color choices if you want a BL with leather. I like how the roof and wheels match.
Sponsored

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
After a week of being Bronco-less, I was finally able to pick up my Bronco Sport and gaze upon my newly applied window tint (ceramic tint, 18% all around; 70% on the windshield) and ceramic coating (3 layers). Bad news? It rained earlier today, so my BS isn't showroom clean. Good news? I think it came out nice and looks really dope in person.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210522_135923

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210522_135940

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210522_140010

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210522_140111

Rojo13

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, GMC Acadia
After a week of being Bronco-less, I was finally able to pick up my Bronco Sport and gaze upon my newly applied window tint (ceramic tint, 18% all around; 70% on the windshield) and ceramic coating (3 layers). Bad news? It rained earlier today, so my BS isn't showroom clean. Good news? I think it came out nice and looks really dope in person.

Looks good! I am still thinking about doing the front letters in black but go back and forth.

kman779

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have alto blue. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I really enjoy how the color changes depending on the lighting.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have alto blue. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I really enjoy how the color changes depending on the lighting.
I feel the same way. Blue is my favorite color. But, until now every car I've ever owned has been black. I've always thought that black cars (and white to a lesser degree) are the sexiest cars clean. Alto Blue is literally the best of both worlds.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks good! I am still thinking about doing the front letters in black but go back and forth.
I may be in the minority, but I actually like the white letters as is. I love how they pop against the gray grill and the blue cargo door. Yeah...the "Hey! Look at me!" vibe is in full effect. But...is there really anything wrong with that? ?

Rojo13

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, GMC Acadia
I may be in the minority, but I actually like the white letters as is. I love how they pop against the gray grill and the blue cargo door. Yeah...the "Hey! Look at me!" vibe is in full effect. But...is there really anything wrong with that? ?
Ha! Not at all. I think I just keeping wanting to mess with it for fun! ? Like I did with the Ford logo (which turned out nice).

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

need a tight Maize accent stripe to really make it pop ...〽

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
my son said the exact thing as I have debated removal, repaint, decal. He said just why? They pop and just draws attention.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
need a tight Maize accent stripe to really make it pop ...〽
I may live in Michigan now. But my heart (and favorite sports teams) will ALWAYS belong to Chicago. I see your maize accent color and raise you the color orange. #BearDown

Mblmr_chick

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacqueline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
She's still new here, so I have yet to take Molly out in the wild, but I am in LOVE with the Alto Blue. I'm also a sucker for how the white really pops on her. I opted for the ebony/roast interior and I am thrilled with how awesome it looks with the navy exterior. Could not be happier!

As for the higher price for my "bougie" paint, every damn time I buy a car it's like this. I paid extra for the Merlot on my Fusion and when someone mangled her, I kept stressing to the adjuster that the paint price is going to be an issue. He allotted only $300. It was nearly $1300 for that liquid gold when all was said and done. ?‍♀. Guess looking pretty has a price.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210518_110650
Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210518_110702

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I may live in Michigan now. But my heart (and favorite sports teams) will ALWAYS belong to Chicago. I see your maize accent color and raise you the color orange. #BearDown
#beardown...that would be red white and blue and a few states south west.. .UA
the wildcats would like a few moments to discus cheers. And Chicago is purple cat country. Love Northwestern.
Sponsored